• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... why not Fitterer too?!

Mistuh Jones

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Multi-millions, huh??? Hmmm...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527n4hm39x5sebvm1tx

I could too!

You hand him and Nicole in essence a cheat sheet of all your scouting work for WRs, TEs, QBs, OLs, DTs, etc and then let them circle what they want. 

They then get their mug shots on draft day calling the players

Nicole is then able to tell other Yenta's at Quail Hollow and Dave is able to tell other Billionaire buddies about their extensive work with the team and how they worked hard with the scouting department.

Throw in some analytics and people trip over themselves to worship them

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I could too!

You hand him and Nicole in essence a cheat sheet of all your scouting work for WRs, TEs, QBs, OLs, DTs, etc and then let them circle what they want. 

They then get their mug shots on draft day calling the players

Nicole is then able to tell other Yenta's at Quail Hollow and Dave is able to tell other Billionaire buddies about their extensive work with the team and how they worked hard with the scouting department.

Throw in some analytics and people trip over themselves to worship them

When people asked me about the terrible team and embarrassing losses

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952l9qghp1jm0kami4zm

ref-with-yellow-cards-fifa18.gif

58 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

1 theory: He will be fired on Black Monday and the new coach, Harbaugh, will be given dual roles. I doubt that happens, but it could be a possibility depending on the candidate. 

Harbaugh reportedly wants the Bears job.

And given that they're probably going to have the number one pick, I think if he wants it, he'll get it.

3 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Y’all act like there’s a deadline for this.

Kind of is. You can’t be granted interviews without a vacant position. Tepper’s dumbass found that out with Hurney ‘interim GM’ dumbassery.

And you can’t move too slow either otherwise you miss out. JR embarrassed this franchise for years doing stupid poo like wanting interviews when the candidate was already hired. 

Granted right this moment may be too soon but it should happen as soon  as possible.