• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

On 2/19/2024 at 8:54 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I just don't really feel like dealing with all the talk about what Chicago is going to do with our pick. Draft Caleb Williams? Draft Drake Maye? Stick with Fields and take another king's ransom for #1 and move down a few spots to draft another stud WR to pair with DJ Moore? Ugh. No thanks. Not a lot of enthusiasm to talk about what we might do with the leftovers at #33 after all that dick punching.

If I were GMing da bears, Id make sure each year form now Id always have two 1st rounders. Like trade back a small amount and get a future 1 along with the current and mine. 

Lastest update about them- Caleb Williams will be the pick and fields just took them off his SM. 

29 minutes ago, Basbear said:

If I were GMing da bears, Id make sure each year form now Id always have two 1st rounders. Like trade back a small amount and get a future 1 along with the current and mine. 

Lastest update about them- Caleb Williams will be the pick and fields just took them off his SM. 

Either way they're sitting great, largely thanks to us. Fields would likely get them some pretty decent trade value if they want to move on.

Sucks to be Caleb. Getting drafted by the Bears at QB is brutal.

23 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Either way they're sitting great, largely thanks to us. Fields would likely get them some pretty decent trade value if they want to move on.

Sucks to be Caleb. Getting drafted by the Bears at QB is brutal.

Not a bad situation for Caleb. Not really,  the FO is killing every off season. Roster will be young and full of high picks. DJ Moore is legit and they can add another potential top tier WR at 9. He is being drafted into a solid rebuild. 

26 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Not a bad situation for Caleb. Not really,  the FO is killing every off season. Roster will be young and full of high picks. DJ Moore is legit and they can add another potential top tier WR at 9. He is being drafted into a solid rebuild. 

Chicago just seems to be a black hole for QBs. I mean, Jay Cutler is probably the best QB they've ever had in their long history. That kinda says it all.

i'm not hating this at all. 

would like to have gotten another OL or two, but i think this would take care of a good few things. 

one of the things that i keep looking for are hard nose between the tackle RBs and there's a couple of them Carson Steele late looks like a tough mfo and he's a yards after...everything. 

Steele ranked as one of the best running backs in the NCAA for rush yards after contact, receiving yards, and missed tackles per game.

https://uclawire.usatoday.com/2024/02/18/ucla-running-back-carson-steele-interesting-stat/?itm_source=parsely-api

plus getting an extra first rounder next year doesn't hurt.

image.png.6daa894304c0753d37d5914eb6d165c0.png