• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RPO is coming

Ghostofdelhomme

I hope they try to run an RPO.

Let's just rip the bandaid off. End this lollipop guild QB farce. Have him be flattened into nothing. Let him get tackled to China and shatter. 

Best thing for this organization and fan base would be for bryce to suffer a career ending broken finger and just retire to a comfy life hosting Gameday and doing commercials at Heisman U. 

• Flames 2
  • Poo 4

12 hours ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Is the OL disciplined enough for motions and legal downfield blocking when they have a hard enough time handling simple stunts?

This will be fun. Either the offense will be even worse, or Bryce will unlock. Gonna be a fun 6 weeks

There nothing fun about this team except being tickle fuged by Tepper robbing the fans. 

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

No I haven't. 

I have seen him put linebackers and safeties in the matrix though. He's an elusive runner. Stronger than he looks too. Not strong. Just stronger than he looks - if that means anything. 

He can be kinda squirmy and knows how to get skinny (comes easy for him) to elude pressure here and there, but he’s not beating anyone to the edge. He’s small and slow- it seems.

18 hours ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Is the OL disciplined enough for motions and legal downfield blocking when they have a hard enough time handling simple stunts?

This will be fun. Either the offense will be even worse, or Bryce will unlock. Gonna be a fun 6 weeks

don't know about fun. Maybe a little different

58 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

No I haven't. 

I have seen him put linebackers and safeties in the matrix though. He's an elusive runner. Stronger than he looks too. Not strong. Just stronger than he looks - if that means anything. 

Matrix? Not to be rude, but are you talking college? Everyone likes showing his good stuff that came against college level athletes. 

All due respect, I know a couple of guys have missed him in the pros. I don’t think people should get carried away thinking he is NFL mobile.

For fun… Strength, I don’t know, how strong does he look? You are seeing something in a light that I don’t see it in. I honestly don’t think his main issue is strength, but think that he could be a little above kicker strength level. Probably some WRs around his level but I would guess one of the weaker players in the league, excluding a number of kickers.