• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper

Pazhoosier89

7 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I can't even find her Linkedin. That's like...standard operating procedure for these lanyard freaks. 

Even went to see if I could find an old myspace for nicole bronish 

It's scrubbed. Seemingly her entire life prior to marrying David Tepper has been wiped from the internet. How I haven't searched high and low but when it became clear that she was going to have a real role within the organization out of curiosity I did a little bit of digging to figure out what her background was and what she might bring to the organization. I found nothing.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Yeah, this is the problem right here. It's the peak of narcissism to try and give your wife - someone who, apparently, has no experience in any sort of executive environment, let alone a football one - a major role in the organization.

What major role do you think she really has? 

Just now, TN05 said:

She's listed as part of team leadership, took an active role in the coaching hire process (the team was fined for this), and was the reason we traded for DJ Johnson.

Do you honestly think she made the decision to trade for DJ? 
She made the phone call, big deal.l, she conveyed what the front office!and coaches had already decided.

The GM and his staff make their big board.  If we drafted him it was because the did their due diligence and thought he was good value, for a need, at that point in the draft.

As far as listed as team leadership, formality to be in certain meetings.

As far as the coaching search, do you think she swayed the owners decision? 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

What major role do you think she really has? 

We don't know. We're all just speculating. It's all we can do. I'm just taking the organization's word on it that she has an increasing role in the organization.

I mean, you're the one here who is definitively laying out how the organization works with presumably zero actual insight into it.

I’ve been following the NFL for almost 30 years and I have never seen an owners wife actively involved on draft day, coaching searches, or player assessments during practice.

Someone older and wiser than me can correct me if I am wrong but this is definitely incredibly uncommon.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We don't know. We're all just speculating. It's all we can do. I'm just taking the organization's word on it that she has an increasing role in the organization.

I mean, you're the one here who is definitively laying out how the organization works with presumably zero actual insight into it.

In the absence of insight you are allowed to use logic. 
If Nicole was not in the draft room do you feel like we would not have magically not traded up for Johnson? Of course we would have still done it. Even speculating, common sense tells you we still would have.  Any other guess is purely agenda driven.

2 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

In the absence of insight you are allowed to use logic. 
If Nicole was not in the draft room do you feel like we would not have magically not traded up for Johnson? Of course we would have still done it. Even speculating, common sense tells you we still would have.  Any other guess is purely agenda driven.

We. Don't. Know.

Very little about David Tepper's Panthers has made logical sense.

She is a what many might see as a JADE trophy wife for Tepper.........

Tepper did all his "responsible father stuff" in a prior marriage and this one......well has different goals.

....... as such she can overleverage her position in his life to the point where seemingly good intents end up being a liability to the overall organization. 

I wouldn't speak for anyone's life outside of mine but I was a divorced billionaire there is no way I'd consider marrying again with the potential problems that could hold.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't believe either of the Teppers are actually making deals or closing transactions directly or anything of that sort.

With Dave though, I think he expresses preferences over players he wants, players he doesn't care for, how he wants things done, etc.

That's really all the meddling he or any owner has to do to royally screw things up.

Yeah from what has reported, people are just scared to go against Dave.

Dave says he likes Bryce and magically everyone else likes Bryce.

Dave says he likes Reich, so does everyone else. 

Dave says run more RPO (and he’s probably right) Frank says his offense doesn’t have RPO- Tepper fires him.

Cycle continues.

• Pie 4

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't believe either of the Teppers are actually making deals or closing transactions directly or anything of that sort.

With Dave though, I think he expresses preferences over players he wants, players he doesn't care for, how he wants things done, etc.

That's really all the meddling he or any owner has to do to royally screw things up.

...i mean they are the Haslams on steroids....