• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King talks David Tepper

Mr. Scot

Agree with him. I wasn’t a fan of Reich in the first place but to only give him 11 games is completely ridiculous. Also Tepper preached a 5 year plan with Rhule and didn’t even give him 3 years. It takes time to build something but Tepper expect it to happen overnight which is indeed lunacy

• Pie 3

I just hope this is rock bottom. I don't see how it can get any worse then this no matter who is here next year. I guess the defense is going to get worse once Burns is gone. 

A note : I don't think any of these firings were bad ( I don't know anything about soccer ). Rivera had to go, he still isn't a winning coach. Rhule sucked and Reich did too. I am glad he got rid of Reich early rather then see himself prove he isn't a good HC again next year. 

Edited by PanthersGTI
  • Beer 1

Also from King…

The Christian McCaffrey trade. Sunday was his 25th Niner game since the trade from Carolina last fall. He’s given San Francisco 2,920 rushing/receiving yards and 30 touchdowns, in exchange for the 61st, 93rd, 132nd picks in 2023 and approximately the 165th in 2024. Some trade, John Lynch.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, PanthersGTI said:

I just hope this is rock bottom. I don't see how it can get any worse then this no matter who is here next year. I guess the defense is going to get worse once Burns is gone. 

Worse is having this same offense with a D that is giving up 30+ a game.

• Pie 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

It's just funny to see him so upset. Just like that tweet about horn being benched when anyone with a brain knew it wasn't because of performance 

I get that, but I don't know that any of us would feel different having to deal with Tepper.

Hell, a good portion of us dislike him intensely without ever having met the man.

• Pie 1