• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns 55th in league with 17 pressures

jamos14

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

There are some rumors about Burns not wanting to remain in carolina ala peppers 2.0.

get picks...hes overrated...how much better are we with him vs without him.....hes tellin Fitt as much... but..he already botched that deal...Fitt couldn't find stink on someones breath at a garlic festival....

Edited by Johnstonny
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Fair or not, with big demands comes big expectations, big attention, and big scrutiny. There is extra glare from the losing season and the absolutely dumbass ejection Sunday (yes, anybody who does that is a dumbass at that moment, not just Burns). Dude doesn't get it done and hasn't ever gotten it done at the level he wants to be paid, and folks are finally seeing it given the focus on the contract. It's not complicated. 

I love him. Is he perfect? No.

He's still one of our best defensive players on the team. If we going to get mad at a player Burns is way down on that list of players we should be angry at.

What about this sorry Oline?

What about the toddler QB with a noodle arm?

Mingo and TMJ nowhere to be found!

Fug the offense!

Defense has been our bright spot all season, and you fans keep piling on one of the best players on the entire freaking team! Fug that im fed up with the Burns hate!

Enough is Enough!

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's still one of our best defensive players on the team. If we going to get mad at a player Burns is way down on that list of players we should be angry at.

Fug the offense!

Defense has been our bright spot all season, and you fans keep piling on one of the best players on the entire freaking team! Fug that im fed up with the Burns hate!

Enough is Enough!

IMG_0119.gif.4e844542d95179ca6404394b45a2edee.gif

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fug the offense!

Enough is Enough!

fk him...   he doesn't want to be here...

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

There are some rumors about Burns not wanting to remain in carolina ala peppers 2.0.

I wouldn't blame anyone from wanting out of Carolina.

Hell half the fanbase already jumped ship since the Tepper era.

I talked to my cousin last night who has been a Panthers fan forever now dude said he's a 49ers fan lmao

• Beer 2

I've been a Burns supporter in the past, but you can't give this guy nearly $30M per year. He's just not that type of impact player. We changed our entire scheme and built it around Brian Burns hoping he'd make the leap from very good to elite and he reverted to good. Whole still being awful against the run. 

I'm in the tag and trade camp.

• Pie 4

Problem is we are poorly managed…

we also have almost zero upper end talent. 

trading him will also highlight how bad the front office handled Burns (because it will highlight how dumb they were and how poorly managed the asset….and these people know everyone views them as idiots already)

we aren’t out of the woods on a horrific deal being made still 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Favorite player on the team damn right!

I liked him.

But this is his worst year in the NFL.  And he is wanting a big contract.  He doesn't deserve it.

He wants to be paid like a top 3-5 player and he hasn't performed even close.

That is not hating on him.  He has had a very average year but wants HUGE money.  I hope he doesn't get it.

3 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

fk him...   he doesn't want to be here...

You think Burns isn't the only one who doesn't want to be in Carolina?

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago this guy was playing injured and still playing injured?

This is how we treat one of our best players...smh

I have no idea why people shitting on anyone on defense. They have been the only bright spot on the season. poo on the offensive players if anyone. They suck!

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've been a Burns supporter in the past, but you can't give this guy nearly $30M per year. He's just not that type of impact player. We changed our entire scheme and built it around Brian Burns hoping he'd make the leap from very good to elite and he reverted to good. Whole still being awful against the run. 

I'm in the tag and trade camp.

Linvelle for GM....you have a lot of incite...maybe its just common sense....