• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is pretty funny listening to former NFL guys see Bryce for the first time

electro's horse

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

That would require me to have the mute off because I assume he’s just sucked off the saints today along the line that “it’s not Carr’s fault” when he had a shitty day too. 

He had a lot of fair criticism of Bryce today. 

1 hour ago, TN05 said:

Bryce young has thrown one touchdown in the last five games

said it earlier today, his spirit is completely broken.  Maybe he could have been a good QB, but whatever chance there was has been completely set on fire.  He was trying, thinking he was doing alright (we all knew it wasn't true, but at least internally they fed that they were behind him), then reports start coming out that his footwork sucks, he doesn't get the plays in on time, coaches wanted him benched.  I think he was shielded somewhat from these criticisms (and in fairness, they are all fair criticisms) until the damn broke and now he realizes no one has his back and pretty much everyone thinks he sucks.  He's never faced adversity in his life being the #1 HS prospect, Heisman, almost never losing in college or high school and always having people suck his dick...well, criticism comes and he's mentally broken.  Maybe he gets it together and becomes great, maybe he can regroup in the offseason, but there's a good chance that between shitty oline, bad receivers, awful coaching, and his own actual fug ups, we've completely trashed this guys career.

• Beer 6

8 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

said it earlier today, his spirit is completely broken.  Maybe he could have been a good QB, but whatever chance there was has been completely set on fire.  He was trying, thinking he was doing alright (we all knew it wasn't true, but at least internally they fed that they were behind him), then reports start coming out that his footwork sucks, he doesn't get the plays in on time, coaches wanted him benched.  I think he was shielded somewhat from these criticisms (and in fairness, they are all fair criticisms) until the damn broke and now he realizes no one has his back and pretty much everyone thinks he sucks.  He's never faced adversity in his life being the #1 HS prospect, Heisman, almost never losing in college or high school and always having people suck his dick...well, criticism comes and he's mentally broken.  Maybe he gets it together and becomes great, maybe he can regroup in the offseason, but there's a good chance that between shitty oline, bad receivers, awful coaching, and his own actual fug ups, we've completely trashed this guys career.

Plenty of guys have been in similarly situations. Lots of highly drafted QBs came from dominant HS and college programs. The dawgs persevere and find a way.

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Plenty of guys have been in similarly situations. Lots of highly drafted QBs came from dominant HS and college programs. The dawgs persevere and find a way.

I agree, but that's kinda the problem, I don't know if he has that dawg in him, I certainly haven't seen it and I've been as big a bryce defender as there is.  Because guys like that never faced it no one knew, some persevere, some crumble.  I will say some of the signs I'm seeing right now point to crumbling because he looks like a shell out there right now.

I remember hearing a story during cams rookie season that after they lost another game and were doing horrible a vet came up and was like "Its ok, cant win em all", ya know the usual rah rah poo, and Cam blew up on him.  That was the Dawg you talk about, Cam always had it and we all saw it.  Story may or may not be true, not sure, just what I remember hearing and it fit his personality.  Now flip side, if you told me today that in the locker room Bryce snapped at someone like that because of how we're losing, would ANYONE think that story was true?

• Pie 2