• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

Saca312

When we first traded up to #1, the majority of Panther fans and media thought it was a no brainer that we did that to get CJ Stroud. Even Vegas had it as such. I thought there was no way you traded DJ Moore and all those picks for a 5'10 170 lb QB. Until Tepper reared his ugly fat head and started giving his input on who he wanted. The tides changed and the rest is history. This will go down as THE most altering franchise move a team has made. We bet the house on a undersized QB with subpar arm strength lol There will youtube videos 10 years from now on how that trade changed the trajectory of both squads, and sadly we will be the one on the wrong side of it.

• Pie 6

4 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

And I just can't get over the mechanics.  It's like he's untrained as even a competent college QB.  I just can't believe it was skimmed past so nonchalantly by all of these supposed ex-player or random All-22 QB inspectors on youtube.  Funny enough, the most damning critique has been by the one who was the most successful in Kurt Warner.        

Kurt Warner is truly a standup guy. He's not peddling copium in exchange for Patreon subscriptions. He calls it as he sees it. 

19 minutes ago, Castavar said:

When we first traded up to #1, the majority of Panther fans and media thought it was a no brainer that we did that to get CJ Stroud. Even Vegas had it as such. I thought there was no way you traded DJ Moore and all those picks for a 5'10 170 lb QB. Until Tepper reared his ugly fat head and started giving his input on who he wanted. The tides changed and the rest is history. This will go down as THE most altering franchise move a team has made. We bet the house on a undersized QB with subpar arm strength lol There will youtube videos 10 years from now on how that trade changed the trajectory of both squads, and sadly we will be the one on the wrong side of it.

Bryce and his agency played Tepper like a fool and he’s just now realizing it. Everything about Young was fake. He added so much fake weight for the combine that he had to run to the bathroom and throw up after his weigh in, he had so much hairspray in that he measured 5’10 and not his true 5’8, chose not to throw, run or even be pictured with the other top QBs. He’s not the super mature elite processor like his agency portrayed. He was a lemon that most teams probably never considered. Just a whole bunch of lies that Tepper was sold. Tepper as a small human himself took a liking to him and it cost us everything. He needs to sell. 

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

Bryce and his agency played Tepper like a fool and he’s just now realizing it. Everything about Young was fake. He added so much fake weight for the combine that he had to run to the bathroom and throw up after his weigh in, he had so much hairspray in that he measured 5’10 and not his true 5’8, chose not to throw, run or even be pictured with the other top QBs. He’s not the super mature elite processor like his agency portrayed. He was a lemon that most teams probably never considered. Just a whole bunch of lies that Tepper was sold. Tepper as a small human himself took a liking to him and it cost us everything. He needs to sell. 

Reality is, Tepper was sold on him being the most ready, and he fell hook, line and sinker.

He arguably has the lowest ceiling of all the top QBs drafted from the 2023 class, and the hope was his floor would still allow them to be competitive.

As this season is showing, that expectation crashed and burned quite badly.

• Pie 4

7 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Frankly any one of Stroud, Richardson or heck even Will Levis has shown more promise than Bryce has all season.

Levis showed more in his first NFL start than Bryce has all season. Then just yesterday you see him rally his team down 14 with 3 minutes left to win against one of the best teams in football. We traded up and picked the worst QB out of the 4 lmao Tepper is a fool.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Every rookie who has taken the field has shown more promise, even the UDFAs.

Bryce Young is only here because he went to Alabama. All the talk pre draft of how we can't trust Stroud's play because of the team around him and low and behold Alabama wasn't being carried by BY after all...

• Pie 4

17 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Reality is, Tepper was sold on him being the most ready, and he fell hook, line and sinker.

He arguably has the lowest ceiling of all the top QBs drafted from the 2023 class, and the hope was his floor would still allow them to be competitive.

As this season is showing, that expectation crashed and burned quite badly.

That is literally Teddy Bridgewater all over again. I've nveer hidden my dislike of Teddy as a player of course, but I metnion it here because since fact that Tepper bought that approach yet again after already doing it once and fialing spectacularly is... not encouraging.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, KSpan said:

That is literally Teddy Bridgewater all over again. I've nveer hidden my dislike of Teddy as a player of course, but I metnion it here because since fact that Tepper bought that approach yet again after already doing it once and fialing spectacularly is... not encouraging.

I mean Teddy showed much more his rookie season, let alone after. At this point, BY getting to Teddy's level as a pro would be massive improvement 😕

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Bryce Young is only here because he went to Alabama. All the talk pre draft of how we can't trust Stroud's play because of the team around him and low and behold Alabama wasn't being carried by BY after all...

THIS!!!!!

Bama hype machine die after both Jones and Young. Hell Jones is still better but trash.

This place was split on Young/Stroud to begin with, but then the s2 plus tepper came out gushing over Young. This place was toxic for not accepting Young as the better QB at that point as the must be pick at that point.  Ruined the off-season really.

• Flames 1