• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This win signifies where we are as a franchise

lightsout

We beat the Falcons!!!! hahahahahahahaha😆😆😆😆 “Snort”..  oops sorry for the snort.

👏👏👏👏 A Win is a Win. I am honestly not worried about ugly wins at this point. I’m sure the winds will just get cleaner as we go.  The wind will start coming easier too.

I am also happy to have the opportunity to laugh at the Talking Heads in the media, who predicted us to lose.

19 minutes ago, lightsout said:

We got the win. Cool. But I never want to experience this kind of win again. Never again do I want to watch us struggle to do anything offensively for four quarters and rely on defense alone to keep us in the thick of things, including a timely RedZone interception. 

Never again do I want to see us actually have an impressive drive that sets us up to win where we ACTUALLY end it with refusing to try for a TD from the fuging one yard line when your run game is hot.

No balls. No pride. No desire to be great. But absolutely fine with doing just enough to skate by. Tabor can be gone forever at this point. Bitch mentality from any coach. This isn't like just making it into field goal range and not wanting to fug it up. It's the goddamn goal line.

?

14 minutes ago, lightsout said:

We got the win. Cool. But I never want to experience this kind of win again. Never again do I want to watch us struggle to do anything offensively for four quarters and rely on defense alone to keep us in the thick of things, including a timely RedZone interception. 

Never again do I want to see us actually have an impressive drive that sets us up to win where we ACTUALLY end it with refusing to try for a TD from the fuging one yard line when your run game is hot.

No balls. No pride. No desire to be great. But absolutely fine with doing just enough to skate by. Tabor can be gone forever at this point. Bitch mentality from any coach. This isn't like just making it into field goal range and not wanting to fug it up. It's the goddamn goal line.

It is what it is. A "WIN!" An ugly win is just as good as a pretty win. I would have loved to see them at least try one run at the end zone, but this team needed a win badly, and the way things have gone this year we didn't need a turnover when we had the chance to win one. 3 knees and a made field goal made sure we got it. 

1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

Someone's first day watching football?

We're the worst team in football. I'm far more interested in seeing an attitude of "fug these guys" being instilled for the future than trying to seal a win tbh. I think, odds are, we win regardless. That being the case, let's see just one run up the gut to pay off Hubbard's effort all day potentially.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

We're the worst team in football. I'm far more interested in seeing an attitude of "fug these guys" being instilled for the future than trying to seal a win tbh. I think, odds are, we win regardless. That being the case, let's see just one run up the gut to pay off Hubbard's effort all day potentially.

As I said they needed the win and on a rainy day you take it as it comes.