• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An actual compliment for Bryce Young... the kid can take a hit

TheBigKat

Joking aside this does give me hope. His durability was a HUGE question coming into the season and he passed that test with flying colors. 

im holding out hope that his issues are 100% coaching and if we find someone to teach him how to be an nfl qb he can become a field general. 

his arm strength looks horrible. But someone that knows exactly where to go with the ball can be fine without having a cannon. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Adb6368 said:

Joking aside this does give me hope. His durability was a HUGE question coming into the season and he passed that test with flying colors. 

im holding out hope that his issues are 100% coaching and if we find someone to teach him how to be an nfl qb he can become a field general. 

his arm strength looks horrible. But someone that knows exactly where to go with the ball can be fine without having a cannon. 

In the off-season they need to work on his footwork and get him some actual play makers. I think they can mask his weak arm... But only with the right coaching staff 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

He's shown one major attribute that might set him apart his durability is what we're hanging out hat on right now. If he can manage to gain arm strength he's shown he can withstand A Vigorous Beating. And let me Loudly I applaud that and it's a starting point. The best ability is Availability besides that his arm strength scares me but hopefully that'll improve with a off season of training like rampart training all summer no days off.

• Pie 1

His downfall has been his processor isn’t what they claimed, his arm is weak and he is not real fast although his elusiveness has improved lately.

Add the height and tippy toe stuff? That is probably the worst thing about him. Let’s see somebody fix that. Seriously. I don’t think it can be changed.

He fortunately recovered his no ball security again fumble. And was squashed. So, durable!

• Pie 1

He can work to improve his overall strength including arm strength.  I have said I am not going to judge him on this season because of all the injuries, an offense that has little talent (some of them have big hearts), and most importantly an offense designed to make the offensive line look as bad as possible....we do not have O-linemen that are a fit for this zone blocking system.  With all the injuries we can't even move guys like Ekwonu to guard where he should be in this system.

BY can make the throws he needs to and will look better if Tepper and Company hire the right Head Coach and offensive staff.  Then it's time to build through the draft and FA to give him some help.

Also, having an effective running game helps too.  The opposing D can't just keep dialing up pressure every play.  It was an ugly win today, but the running game is a big reason we won.

Edited by Rocky Davis