• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

I dont think Harbaugh has anything else left to prove in college after a dominant undefeated season ending in a statement national championship win. I think its highly likely hes going to the NFL. 

If I had to guess, he's the Bears next HC and they're drafting Caleb Williams.

Complete control of the Panthers and 15 million per year. Make it happen.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

I dont think Harbaugh has anything else left to prove in college after a dominant undefeated season ending in a statement national championship win. I think its highly likely hes going to the NFL. 

If I had to guess, he's the Bears next HC and they're drafting Caleb Williams.

Bears don’t have a coaching vacancy.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He's flinching so hard on every throw. Every red flag I had seen on him shone brightly tonight.

Texas was the perfect mismatch. Texas was a great run stopping team and worst pass d coming into that game. And people fapped to that performance. It was a gift. 

He had chances before the end to really effect the game and missed a lot.

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

That is weird, nevermind then lol. I was just making an assumption but then remembered they didnt earn the #1 pick, we fuging gave it to them !! LOL

Yeah, earlier in the year it was assumed that they would fire their coach, but they played really well down the stretch and are expected to keep him. 

Just now, Hoenheim said:

Penix might have dropped his draft stock he was flying up draft boards like crazy. Maybe late first to even 3rd round depending on his medicals mostly.

I honestly don't think he was. Maybe with the media and mock drafters. The issues with his game pertaining to the next level were still apparent IMO.