• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick Question, be honest

Zod

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

This is honestly a tough one for me.  Tepper is trash but the Panthers have been my team since I was a kid.  It would be tough to have the same kind of attachment to a newer team for me.  It was never the same for me after the Hornets left Charlotte.

Tepper taking over was my 'move'. Things changed overnight it seems.

26 minutes ago, Zod said:

If it was a given that Tepper would move the team and we would only have to wait a full year for an expansion team..... Would you take it?

I sure as hell would. 

If it's a given I really don't have a say in the matter. So sure?

Edited by csx

3 minutes ago, Steelo said:

Ironically, MJ might actually make a decent football owner lol.

No, no he wouldn’t.

He was a horrifying NBA owner. Probably the worst in the NBA for most of his time.

He would be worse because he wouldn’t even care if we were losing, just like he didn’t with the Hornets. He never cared a single bit.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

No, no he wouldn’t.

He was a horrifying NBA owner. Probably the worst in the NBA for most of his time.

He would be worse because he wouldn’t even care if we were losing, just like he didn’t with the Hornets. He never cared a single bit.

I just would find it funny if he was an average to decent owner in football.. a sport he's not a name brand in.

You probably are correct.. It's just the irony of life that gives me that feeling.