• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm still a fan of Tepper!

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Give me 5 reasons why you are a “Fan of Tepper” for things he has done with the Panthers (please do not mention concerts or soccer….in talking about the Panthers here)

My biggest reason is he isn't stingy with his money. If you look at "the truly hated" owners in the league you will find the ones hated the most are super stingy and won't pay players or coaches. We have an owner that will pay Rhule and Reich tons of cash to GO... I mean who WOULDN'T want this in an owner.

Second reason is his passion. He seems to love the Panthers as much as we all do. He clearly hates losing - again probably as much as many here that come whining after a loss.

That's all I got, but I feel it's worth mentioning that he doesn't have a drug problem like the Colts owner, he doesn't pay for massages with happy endings, and he isn't an idiot like Jerry Jones.

...and sure...maybe he has done all that and worst but hasn't been caught...just going with what we know.

• Flames 1

Dude should just sell and go back to hedge funds full time.  He's clueless about how to run a NFL team.

This is probably an employee gauging the temperature of the fan base for Tepper, BTW.

OP, go back and tell your boss that 99.9% of the Panthers fans don't like him.

Personally I couldn't stand him day 1.  Something about him I didn't like.  Apparently my instincts were correct.

9 hours ago, Cat Fanboy said:

I expected poo but didn't expect to be called a troll! I think I'd rather have the poo... so my post is way outside of mainstream...seems like everyone hates Tepper. I didn't post to troll but to shout out that he ISN"T a bad owner. 

When everyone else is selling...

...you oughta be...

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Dude should just sell and go back to hedge funds full time.  He's clueless about how to run a NFL team.

This is probably an employee gauging the temperature of the fan base for Tepper, BTW.

Personally I couldn't stand him day 1.  Something about him I didn't like.  Apparently my instincts were correct.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse...

...may as well find another team because he ain't selling. 

6 hours ago, Cat Fanboy said:

My biggest reason is he isn't stingy with his money. If you look at "the truly hated" owners in the league you will find the ones hated the most are super stingy and won't pay players or coaches. We have an owner that will pay Rhule and Reich tons of cash to GO... I mean who WOULDN'T want this in an owner.

Second reason is his passion. He seems to love the Panthers as much as we all do. He clearly hates losing - again probably as much as many here that come whining after a loss.

🙌🙌🙌

9 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I expect the vitriol and the poo - people hate when others don't agree with their opinions. I would ask yourself why YOU hate Tepper. Yeah we all hate losing but you can SEE he hates it as much as we do.  Seriously it doesn't make sense to me.

As far as omg what have I heard...employee, Tepper himself, his wife....lol....I have been a Panther fan probably longer than you have been alive. According to your profile you joined the Huddle in 2019. Tepper bought the team in what...2018?  You are more likely an employee then me.

Whatever. Hate away...just do some critical thinking on your own and stop being led by Media.

Nobody here hates Tepper because he's rich. Being as rich as he is should be an asset as an NFL owner.

This franchise has been a disaster ever since he took over. One bad decision after another. There really is no defending it.

That said, we are unfortunately stuck with him so we can only hope he does what Jed York and Stephen Ross have done and eventually stumbles onto a good HC/GM combo that can bring us some success, and maybe learn from his mistakes in the process.

We'll see...

Edited by Jay Roosevelt
  • Pie 1