• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LET CAM BE TEAM PREZZO YOU COWARD

4Corners

If cams wanted to be president of fan relations, sure.

Much like when indy named jeff saturday HC without any exp, it was a terrible look. True circus BS. 

If Cam truly wanted to ruin the panthers, let him pay his dues like any other person. 

Us fans have to get by this "name ex-player" to HC, WR, DC, GM etc etc coach silliness. 

• Pie 3

this is our current team president:
https://www.panthers.com/team/ownership_business/kristi-coleman

"Kristi Coleman was promoted to President of the Carolina Panthers in February 2022. In her role, she is responsible for the business operations for the Panthers and works closely with the team's football operations, helping ensure the alignment of organizational priorities and initiatives. Coleman is one of the highest-ranking women in the NFL. "

I don't know how involved a team president is, but judging by the product on and off the field she's either not involved enough or not doing a good job. 

1 minute ago, Manna said:

"Kristi Coleman was promoted to President of the Carolina Panthers in February 2022. In her role, she is responsible for the business operations for the Panthers and works closely with the team's football operations, helping ensure the alignment of organizational priorities and initiatives. Coleman is one of the highest-ranking women in the NFL. "

I don't know how involved a team president is, but judging by the product on and off the field she's either not involved enough or not doing a good job. 

That's Nicole's bestie. They have drinks and shop together all the time.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Manna said:

Shes the one whos booking the concerts....

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t know who the team president is now but in my opinion they suck. Cam will have this team where we need to be in no time. 

Does he have poor table manners and not “white” collar enough for this crowd? 

give the fans something to Be happy about 

She's an accountant 

6 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t know who the team president is now but in my opinion they suck. Cam will have this team where we need to be in no time. 

Does he have poor table manners and not “white” collar enough for this crowd? 

give the fans something to Be happy about 

brian regan what GIF