• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lowest moment in franchise history.

hepcat

50 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

20-odd years without a shutout loss. Second longest streak in the NFL.

We finish this turd of a season off with two back to back shut-outs.

Terrible coaching + bad QB play + no skill players who can score TDs

This was Fitts vision!

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2

4 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

This isn’t true, 2010 had no hope every game, there was some hope going Into the games this year.

I'm speaking more about prospects headed into the off season. Maniac owner, no first round pick, and uncertainty in the front office.

1 minute ago, Clicheking said:

I'm speaking more about prospects headed into the off season. Maniac owner, no first round pick, and uncertainty in the front office.

No first round pick sucks but people thought the same thing owner wise with pie chart Jerry. It’s gonna be a clean slate so it is what is it.

13 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

I've always found a way to be optimistic about next season.  Until now.  Our ceiling is 3-14.

It's hard to know what the scenario will be yet. No HC, possibly a bunch of new faces in the FO. 

I don't see a turnaround on the table, that is for sure.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's hard to know what the scenario will be yet. No HC, possibly a bunch of new faces in the FO. 

I’m not expecting playoffs or anything but a turn around to get back to 7-8 wins isnt off the table depending on what happens this offseason.

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m not expecting playoffs or anything but a turn around to get back to 7-8 wins isnt off the table depending on what happens this offseason.

I would say that is highly unlikely. We still have the worst roster in the NFL by a substantial margin.

I suspect we will get our 3rd or 4th choice of HC candidate.

And I still believe we will be saddled with Fitterer for one more season.

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I would say that is highly unlikely. We still have the worst roster in the NFL by a substantial margin.

I suspect we will get our 3rd or 4th choice of HC candidate.

And I still believe we will be saddled with Fitterer for one more season.

Again we are in the unknown phase of the offseason. We thought we had a great offseason and it turned into a dud. The nfl is the not for long league for a reason and even the little things can turn your favor. See Houston. I’m of the opinion that most rosters are 6-8 win rosters and it depends on the staff to get what you can out of them.

7 hours ago, Cullenator said:

Are you actually ashamed by the performance of a bunch of men you dont know playing a game?

Dude we’re on a literal Panthers Fan message board… Also no I’m ashamed of the front office putting together this complete failure, and wasting their fans time and money.

This is the low point. Tied for the longest stretch of non-playoff seasons  with 96-03 but by 02 we had started a turnaround and were in the supper bowl the following year. This team is comparable to 2010 but without the first round pick to draft a good QB. 

The 2001 team could sometimes score points and would beat this team by two touchdowns. 2010 is the closest comparison but that was an intentional tank by the front office due to the upcoming lockout and being in between franchise QBs. In hindsight it was a brilliant move. This year we actually tried to win games and had a dumbass  owner and GM who somehow thought we were on the cusp of greatness. LMAO. Tepper needs to go into hiding and not be seen or heard from until about 2026.

Edited by BIGH2001

39 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It could be the start of a turnaround but 24 is 100% another lost season.  The primary goal should be adding draft capital to 25 to go along with 1 overall.   

39 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Again we are in the unknown phase of the offseason. We thought we had a great offseason and it turned into a dud. The nfl is the not for long league for a reason and even the little things can turn your favor. See Houston. I’m of the opinion that most rosters are 6-8 win rosters and it depends on the staff to get what you can out of them.

We will see how it goes. My expectations are at an all time low.