• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Funny because just reported on NBC by Mike Florio the Falcons want Raheem Morris.

Gotta love all these insiders with different reports.

Id trust Gronk's knowledge of Bill more than Florio's anything.

Edited by Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Funny because just reported on NBC by Mike Florio the Falcons want Raheem Morris.

Gotta love all these insiders with different reports.

That's interesting.  Wouldn't effect the candidate list too much.

I have pretty much gave up on Harbaugh or Ben Johnson coming here. At this point I don’t really have favorites. I have a list of coaches I would be fine with and a list of coaches I don’t want near the building. 

I guess if I had a pick a favorite with the two above off the list it would be Slowik or Macdonald. Slowik apparently controls everything for Stroud on that offense and comes from a successful tree and Macdonald just seems like a guy that’s going to have a John Harbaugh type career.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Personally, I don't give a crap about Passionate when talking about GM's. I want a guy who makes good choices, if he does it in a boring manner, I am ok with that.  

Ditto. Don't care about their personality. Their skill level is what matters.

That said, I do want someone who demonstrates the kind of commitment that the guys who currently work with the Lions are showing.

• Pie 1

Just now, rayzor said:

Coaches who won't be coming here ...

Harbaugh

Belichik

Ben Johnson

And probably Vrabel

Wasn't that interested in the others anyway (maybe Vrabel) but I still have hope for Ben Johnson.

I do accept that it might be vain hope.

I think McCarthy would be great in Carolina. 

the panthers have been decimated at an organizational level. They really need someone who has experience in successful organizations and how they run things. 

laugh all you want about the cowboys choking, (and I encourage it) but the cowboys have consistently been one of the best teams in the league for drafting and developing players and coaches. 

That’s what the panthers need right now. 

• Pie 1