• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interview requests

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

That would be a lie. Tepper is cheap. We have some of the oldest facilities and most outdated equipment in the league.  

I thought they had an upgraded weight room etc. But my point is that he would promise to give them what they need. For Reich, as an example, there was no cap on spending on coaches.

3 minutes ago, Martin said:

I thought they had an upgraded weight room etc. But my point is that he would promise to give them what they need. For Reich, as an example, there was no cap on spending on coaches.

Don’t listen to that, Tepper has poured more money into the stadium and facilities than people will admit. Never mind the blank check Frank had to hire a staff.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Don’t listen to that, Tepper has poured more money into the stadium and facilities than people will admit. Never mind the blank check Frank had to hire a staff.

That what I thought as well, thanks for jumping in 

29 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

That would be a lie. Tepper is cheap. We have some of the oldest facilities and most outdated equipment in the league.  

Tepper isn’t cheap.  He has spent a boatload on coaches.  He quickly had us not practicing in hotels. 

I don’t think he dumped a lot into the stadium out of the gate  because I think initially he wanted a brand new one. 

• Pie 2

On one hand it’s ridiculous that Tepper won’t interview BB and Harbaugh, when they are supposedly casting a wide net.

On the other hand, all these big name coaches in the market only helps the Panthers get one of these young guns. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The news a lot of folks have been waiting for...

Possibly missed in this is those are the ONLY two teams he has agreed to interview with thus far. 👀

Every team except the Raiders have requested; although the Raiders appear to be keeping things quiet.

Edited by Evil Hurney

12 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

Here is a current summary of completed, scheduled, and requested interviews for the Panthers and the other teams.

image.png.445474d865cc530086c284e625f25fec.png

A few things of note:

• Aaron Glen and Bobby Slowik have yet to accept a single interview.
  • Mike Vrabel's name has yet to surface as a candidate for any team.
  • Washington and Seattle look like they are just now getting started on their HC search.
  • Las Vegas completed their only two reported interviews in person, meaning they can hire AP (or someone else) whenever they want.
  • The Panthers were the first (or only) interview for most of their candidates. The lone exception is Brian Callahan who saved the Panthers for last.

Whoa, didn't know Harbaugh interviewed with Atlanta.  

2 hours ago, MGH1989 said:

On one hand it’s ridiculous that Tepper won’t interview BB and Harbaugh, when they are supposedly casting a wide net.

On the other hand, all these big name coaches in the market only helps the Panthers get one of these young guns. 

How do you know it's not the other way round/

Maybe they don't want to interview for us - we're not a quick fix.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, MGH1989 said:

Falcons announced they completed their interview with Harbaugh three hours ago