• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Games

6 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Some predictions:

-Bills take care of business but it's closer than expected.  24-17

-Miami upsets KC in the bitter cold.  Even with the injuries, Miami's defense holds and make KC one dimensional.  Mahomes can't do enough, Tyreek dominates his former team.  Achane makes a big difference against KC's defense.  20-16

-Browns over Houston.  Stroud has a strong game but Flacco's Browns turn it up and their D makes some plays to help win it. 27-20

-Cowboys over GB.  Just don't see GB's defense slowing Dallas.  They may tease early but DAL wins 30-20ish

-Lions beat the popular upset pick in the Rams.  Jekyll & Hyde Goff has a great game.  Gibbs & St. Brown dominate a high scoring affair.  38-33

-Eagles beat Tampa.  They shut down the whispers about instability and rock the Bucs.  This weekend's blowout.  30-9

I agree on everyone but the cowboys and maybe eagles. Eagles are sliding at a bad time and the league clearly wanted GB in the playoffs. 

I just want the Browns to win. I don’t think I can deal with the pre-game talking heads and announcers lathering up Stroud’s amazing year and him being able to do things everything.

Also, it hurt watching a Mahomes segment on how he was a point guard in high school where he says being a point guard helped him with his vision and off platform throws. Our point guard was not really successful doing that except one time when Chark fumbled it out of the end zone.

I hope the games are more intriguing than they look on paper.

Looks like Texans, Chiefs, Cowboys, Rams, and Eagles to me. The weather is really fuging up the KC/Miami game. The Dolphins are not built for arctic play. On paper, the Texans and Browns definitely looks to be the most competitive matchup IMO.

15 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Always my favorite round of the playoffs. Anything can and will happen. 

I should say too I actually prefer wild card round over the superbowl these days now that the panthers are on a major playoff draught. 

Won't be able to watch any of the games today in real time based on my work schedule. I'll have to turn off all my notifications and listen to a replay of the games at night when I start working.

I'll catch the first two Sunday games later in the day. 

2 hours ago, scratched said:

If it was going to be a game where the Bills were gonna throw 35-40 times, maybe I can understand that logic. But with the weather like its gonna be, not sure the passing game is gonna win this game. 

Yeah weather could play a factor, but Josh Allen can run so is that really going to help Pitt in this situation.