• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Look at Stroud so inspirational.

Man of faith, good character, and elite arm talent. So sad Tepper couldn't see this.

Yes, but what was his S2 score, and is he good at dinner?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

There is a rumor that different networks don't want to give Stroud the post game interviews because of his faith.

I think SVP from ESPN got angry because he kept bringing up his faith in the interview.

Sad they can't let this kid embrace his beliefs off the field. The Golden Calf of Bristol did it, Stroud should be able to do it as well.

16 minutes ago, emhoward said:

Personally, I'm quick to say Bryce is bad. I'm not quick to say he's a Bust. There's a difference. 

One says, even with a better support, he'll still be trash - aka - a bust. 

The other says, with a better support, he can be average - game manager type. Not worth the #1 and move up, but not a bust. 

We'll see what he ends up being.

This is painful. We very clearly picked the wrong guy. Our QB may not even be a starter in 2-3 years. 

1 minute ago, 33inNC said:

This is painful. We very clearly picked the wrong guy. Our QB may not even be a starter in 2-3 years. 

Firing the people who wanted Stroud & keeping the ones who got it wrong on Young seems to be counterproductive to success.

• Beer 1