• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

Just now, The Natural said:

Tell me you wouldn't trade our receivers for theirs in a heart beat.

I'd definitely trade our QB for theirs. None of these guys were anything before Stroud was there. We all talked about how Bryce was the favorite for ROY in large part because we had a better situation. Now a bunch of folks wanna play revisionist history.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd definitely trade our QB for theirs. None of these guys were anything before Stroud was there. We all talked about how Bryce was the favorite for ROY in large part because we had a better situation. Now a bunch of folks wanna play revisionist history.

I wanted Stroud too but it's not hard to see that he has a significantly better team around him.

Just now, thennek said:

The Panthers picked the “Gabbert” instead the “Cam Newton” in the 2023 draft. What an expensive mistake. 

Gabbert is still on a roster. Honestly, and I hope to be wrong, but Gabbert probably is probably a fair comparison.