• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They are but it's whatever. I just find it hilarious that boomers are still triggered by Cam's pressers and having a towel on his head on the sidelines. I mean, we are straight up open ass right now and have sucked complete ass at QB since Cam's shoulder fell apart and we still have folks who have to take shots at Cam at every opportunity.

Hey, I'm a boomer and don't really care what Cam wears. I would be making a phone call, however, to see if he can still spin the ball and might he be interested in a job?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

But why does it make him a "boomer"? You're saying everyone under the age of 50 thinks the hats are cool? Who cares if people rag on Cam. He's just a guy. I know he made almost all of your lives better for a small moment of time, but that doesn't make him void of roasting.

It's just a take befitting of a stereotypical boomer. Hence why I said it's a peak boomer take. Because it is.

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

Hey, I'm a boomer and don't really care what Cam wears. I would be making a phone call, however, to see if he can still spin the ball and might he be interested in a job?

Unless he's had a shoulder transplant we know he can't.

6 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Give me Cam looking like steampunk Cap'n Crunch in his press conferences over this

I wasn't dissing so much on Cam's attire just saying he is not a good speaker and would never make it in the booth calling games.  He seemed to have  need to detect from himself when in front of th e microphones.  Hence his dumb deflection outfits.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's just a take befitting of a stereotypical boomer. Hence why I said it's a peak boomer take. Because it is.

I'm a millenial and I think he worse awful clothes - but he has every right to do so.

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

It never made sense to me, if you go back and look at how Jimi Hendrix, Prince, etc dressed it's not that different from them.  He just happens to be a gigantic human doing it.