• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

feel bad for the Lions and their fans if they blow this, but the Rams have been fuging hot lately and still have many core pieces of a recent SB winner so they shouldn’t have any shame losing despite it being at home and the difference in record 

20 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Some folks are saying (I’ve heard it from my friends) that they weren’t gonna watch the peacock game, just out of principle.

while I agree in spirit, the microtransactions/subbing to another terrible streaming service just to watch one NFL game, is capitalistic greed and wrong - it’s gonna be the norm eventually. People will subscribe and pay to watch.  

Yea I agree. If I was still watching the NFL like 10 years ago or in the states, Id pirate the hell out of them. I believe capitalistic is one of the best ways, BUT me myself are a terrible one. Id do not over consume, I buy stuff at thift stores/marketplace, do not care about fashion fads etc, nor eat out much. Honestly nearly got everything I need, which is why I know the NFL doesnt care one bit about my lack of fandom. I do miss spending the winning cash and talking trash form the FF stuff, I will admit that. 

Edited by Basbear

NFL wants Detroit to win so badly. This entire game has been about Detroit.

That was a clear pass interference no call.

Congrats Eminem and Detroit. You win your first playoff game in decades. You're going home next week enjoy it. Stafford was the best QB in the NFC.  Such a shame they forced Goff down our throats.

3 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

Which team is more likely to beat the 49ers? The Rams are beat up

Rams had the best shot as they have the best QB in the NFC.

49ers now have a cake walk to the SB. Love is good, but he's not ready to beat the 49ers just yet.