• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Predictions

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I made the prediction that the Panthers don't make the playoffs this decade (the 2020s) halfway through the 2021 season, sticking with that since its aging like wine.

...I think we are more in this territory and maybe not quite this good.

image.png.c9d347bb94da3d40900ee6ccae9286ab.png

• Beer 1

I predict I might not watch a single whole regular season game next season depending on who is hired and how they treat the offseason. If the new HC treats training camp and preseason like Rhule and Reich did, then we'll get more of the same and I won't watch.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I predict Tepper fugs up this hiring cycle yet again and the team wins less than 5 games next year. Fans walk from PSLs after next year after the chunk that are walking early this year further embarrassing Tepper. Tepper has more outburst in his constant failures and embarrassments so that will be fun. Eventually Tepper finds another toy he has success with and spends less time as a hands-on NFL owner giving the team the ability to succeed without him in the room or building in a decade or so. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, bobcat91 said:

I predict Teppers ego to want to win makes him hire real football people as GM and HC. By 2026 we make a deep run in the playoffs

If that happens, I suspect it will be after a few more seasons of failing.

If there is one thing I see plenty of, it's people refusing to change when they are as old as he is. I don’t have a lot of hope.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Ye of little faith

I have faith in God, not an entitled, billionaire jackass that was all but gifted the team by the NFL. Tepper is going to have to prove he can do the right things before I ever give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Pie 1

Richardson era: 4 HC in 23 years: Capers, Seifert, Fox and Rivera.

Elmer Fudd era: 4 HC in 5-years. Rivera, Rhule, Frank and the next one he fires. 

I predict there will be many more offseasons similar to the past two where finding a new HC is more interesting than watching the Panthers play football. 
My hopeful prediction: He finally gives up and sells the team. 

4 minutes ago, thennek said:

Richardson era: 4 HC in 23 years: Capers, Seifert, Fox and Rivera.

Elmer Fudd era: 4 HC in 5-years. Rivera, Rhule, Frank and the next one he fires. 

I predict there will be many more offseasons similar to the past two where finding a new HC is more interesting than watching the Panthers play football. 
My hopeful prediction: He finally gives up and sells the team. 

That’s a heck of a depressing stat…damn