• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, methodtoll said:

Yeah, could be it but I swear I saw someone posting that the Panthers were quietly going away from Ben Johnson... I am going to research it a little more... Could just be someone talking out of their arse though.

I read it as well…I saw it in twitter bit I thought it was on pantherswire or some such 

Question to ponder before entering deep, intelligent, objective discussion:  After hiring Morgan, if we hire Evero, will it appear that Tepper could not get anyone from the outside to board his wrecking train?  

Black And White Oops GIF by Buyout Footage

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

I believe if Evero gets hired as an HC elsewhere we get a draft pick, so I’d be down with that.

Has to be here for 2 years before we'd get the comp pick.

Part of why they're blocking lateral moves for him I'm sure. 

Hell be retained as DC for whoever we hire if he doesn't get the job. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Question to ponder before entering deep, intelligent, objective discussion:  After hiring Morgan, if we hire Evero, will it appear that Tepper could not get anyone from the outside to board his wrecking train?  

it will be very disappointing if, after firing everyone at the top, we make no significant changes, and keep plodding along in the same direction. i can’t imagine anyone advising Tepper would suggest “keep the faith” is the way to success.

So Quinn and Slowik received initial interviews with us, are reportedly being called in for round two for teams but not with us yet. Will be interesting to see if that changes. If it doesn’t, it makes me think we’re really narrowing our focus on 1-2 names.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I’ve tried to hold out as much hope as I can but it would be very difficult to argue this if things get to that point 

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

So Quinn and Slowik received initial interviews with us, are reportedly being called in for round two for teams but not with us yet. Will be interesting to see if that changes. If it doesn’t, it makes me think we’re really narrowing our focus on 1-2 names.

With the silence on the Ben Johnson & Mike Macdonald fronts, Evero, Canales and Morris seem to the remaining lot.  

Not seeing much on Quinn, Callahan is in TEN, the other Johnson is out, the rest don't seem to have traction.  

I'm still throwing my hat in the Canales ring.    

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

With the silence on the Ben Johnson & Mike Macdonald fronts, Evero, Canales and Morris seem to the remaining lot.  

Not seeing much on Quinn, Callahan is in TEN, the other Johnson is out, the rest don't seem to have traction.  

I'm still throwing my hat in the Canales ring.    

It definitely feels like that’s most likely right now. The Morgan ties, and he seems like the type that would definitely take/embrace this job