• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last 3 Drafts We Had 22 Total Selections...

Hoenheim

Guess how many of those players turned into pro bowlers or blue chip starters??

Zero.

I count about 3 players who are decent.

Tremble, Hubbard, and Brady Christensen.  Horn has been hurt too much to put him in that group. Brady Christensen is teetering because he's had 2 seasons of getting injured.

2022 and 2023 drafts have 0 impact starters.

We been talking about head coaches so much I think the gm hire is a lot more important. Even looking further down our franchises draft history we have a tendency to miss on the majority of our picks no matter the year.

Screenshot_20240122_105615_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240122_105521_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240122_105501_Chrome.jpg

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Those are all horrible. How can Tepper keep anyone in management and scouting that assembled these? Pathetic. 

This is what would scare me about retaining Dan Morgan and promoting him to GM. I have no idea how much influence he had on these drafts. But I literally saw him whispering into Scott Fitterers ears during those draft videos lol. 

• Pie 7

One of the main reasons Scott Fitterer deservingly got fired was repeatedly trading up for bad players. He was an atrocious GM and I am very happy he is no longer working for the Panthers. Legendarily horrible to be perfectly honest. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This is what would scare me about retaining Dan Morgan and promoting him to GM. I have no idea how much influence he had on these drafts. But I literally saw him whispering into Scott Fitterers ears during those draft videos lol. 

I believe Scott really lead the college/draft side while Morgan specialized in existing FA but I still get your concerns 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

One of the main reasons Scott Fitterer deservingly got fired was repeatedly trading up for bad players. He was an atrocious GM and I am very happy he is no longer working for the Panthers. Legendarily horrible to be perfectly honest. 

He is the worst GM in team history. It’s not up for debate. He wrecked the panthers badly. Poor trades, god awful draft picks, signing players like inches Sanders. The team got better once he was fired. 

It’s amazing to me that the entire scouting department and management associated with ShitFitt and the abomination the panthers have put on the field the past 3 years aren’t all unemployed. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

He is the worst GM in team history. It’s not up for debate. He wrecked the panthers badly. Poor trades, god awful draft picks, signing players like inches Sanders. The team got better once he was fired. 

It’s amazing to me that the entire scouting department and management associated with ShitFitt and the abomination the panthers have put on the field the past 3 years aren’t all unemployed. 

What's even worse is he was bad from the moment he walked through the door. The decisions during the 2021 offseason were horrendous. We don't know how much was Rhule or how much was him, but still. He didn't have really any success. Signing Frankie Luvu? I guess? 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Meh, BC isn't in that first group. He is a backup that gets unjured too often. So just Tremble and Hubbard.

I don't know what has been worse between the player evaluations and the team building. There is no cohesive meshing on the team building side with their personnel and the player evaluations have been trash. That explains how you end up with a bust that is Young as the rotten cherry on top.

Keeping anyone from last year is a hard fail.

• Pie 1

We can knit-pick the players able to be counted on one hand that we think are good.  The point is, over 22 selections, they can be counted on one hand.  Even a carpenter with a table saw accident could probably accomplish this task with a missing finger or two.

• Pie 1