• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan named GM/President

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Is there anyone that knows anything about football really think Dan Morgan can build an NFL roster?  If so, what track record says he can do anything here?

Tepper wants control and he is the worst owner in sports including Jordan and that shet is amazingly bad

John Lynch. Former players can be GMs. Just like they can be HCs. Bryce Young sucks.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I hope he is more Beane than Fitterer, but the lack of improvement of defensive personnel over the past 3 seasons doesn't speak well of him being like Beane. Too many misses at LB & leadership for me just as a starting point in the evaluation of Dan Morgan the executive.

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Then you don't know Dan.

I know Dan and he is far from a yes man.

He is also one of the most competitive people that has ever walked in the stadium.

I hope it works out for him

I'll take your word for it. I wasn't crazy about the hire, but you know him and I don't. I hope you're right.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I bring the best out of people. Had to crack your shell. You do a lot of pooing with no responding. Glad to see you finally break that shell.

I'm hoping Morgan is the best GM possible. Just can't put faith into Tepper that's all.

I respond all the time. I mean you referenced a response of mine. Once someone has proven to be a brick wall, I stop banging my head against it. 

5 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I hope he is more Beane than Fitterer, but the lack of improvement of defensive personnel over the past 3 seasons doesn't speak well of him being like Beane. Too many misses at LB & leadership for me just as a starting point in the evaluation of Dan Morgan the executive.

You can bring the data and opinions to the boss but what Scott did was on him, Dan has never been in the position to make the final call till now. 

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Also, back in the day Dan hung out at more than one huddle tailgate and brought pizza.

This is a W day.

Unfortunately being competitive and being a good dude doesnt mean you are nesscesarily going to be good at your job.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Neither do any of the people here claiming he’s a yes man and a disaster of a hire. 

No but we do know he’s been assistant GM for a team with the worst results in the league