• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buy In

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Actually, when I look at our competition for 2024, that's about all I see at the present moment. 

I guess I'll have to see some Morgan Magic before I see any more than that. 

This team needs to realize that it's not ready to compete right now. It's clearly obvious from their record over damn near a decade.

They will have to draft their way out of this and stop throwing money away on free agent players thinking you are on your way to the playoffs.

But nobody has the stomach or the patience for that. Because what we've endured since Tepper took over is somehow better?  I cannot wrap my head around that.

• Flames 1

I still can't get over the OP. The nerve of us to be discussing Dan Morgan as our new GM, and the nerve of us to not be all giddy about it notwithstanding the circumstances!

It's like Donnelly said, as Panthers fans we essentially have to buy in because we have no choice. I really can't wait to see Dan's work unfold. I hope he's great at it---at least good at it. Until then, I'll be skeptical considering the circumstances.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

You've described 98% of the Huddle, on a good day

We are pissed. I don't like firing coaches every year and we finished the season with NOT BEING ABLE TO SCORE A POINT. And we are going to make Chicago a good team. I hope everyone is pissed and play with a big chip on our shoulder.

• Beer 1

If they had hired Dan Morgan directly from the Seahawks or Bills, we'd be calling this an amazing hire, a homecoming for a guy who played for the Panthers, etc etc

The reason the hire sucked was because Dan was a significant part of the worst 3 year stretch in Panthers history yet still got promoted to the top job. The optics of it suck. 

• Pie 1

This franchise is a sorry state that no mortal (aka people who don't have multiple billions of dollars) will ever be able to fix..

.................its like a chess board and every piece is being moved around to figure out how to win when the big brain runs out of patience or is embarrass/offended and says okay its my chess board.......throws his drink on it.....and folds it all up with the pieces falling all over the floor and walks out of the room. 

what a rut...........can't get excited about any hire or any draft pick or trade because big brain has his hands all over the chessboard. 

we cleaned house but clinged onto the only front office guy left, just because he played for the team. we did this last year with Reich, que the old player highlights and pictures of him in a Panthers jersey.

nobody gives a shitt anymore. we want results. we want to remove the disease from this team and heal properly. they completely fugged this up and nothing will ever change.

he did nothing for buffalo, nothing for seattle, nothing for carolina, and nothing for his pizza restaurant. 

HUGE whiff.

6 hours ago, GEM said:

Who do you blame for being the worst team in football and Chicago getting the first pick?

Coaches

Players

Training staff

ya know, the people who were directly part of what they put on the field

Edited by Cullenator

4 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

This franchise is a sorry state that no mortal (aka people who don't have multiple billions of dollars) will ever be able to fix..

.................its like a chess board and every piece is being moved around to figure out how to win when the big brain runs out of patience or is embarrass/offended and says okay its my chess board.......throws his drink on it.....and folds it all up with the pieces falling all over the floor and walks out of the room. 

what a rut...........can't get excited about any hire or any draft pick or trade because big brain has his hands all over the chessboard. 

Totally agree! And don't ask why we are mad on here. Now, my blood pressure is up.