• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

Chiefs recent drafting has been absurdly good. Last year and this year were arguably rebuilding years for them as they let some key players on both sides of the ball from their first SB team go, but they loaded up with all this incredibly young talent on D.

McDuffie, Karlaftis, Rice, Conner, Joshua Williams, Pacheco, Bolton, Gay, Sneed all except McDuffie picked in later rounds since 2020.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, t96 said:

McDuffie, Karlaftis, Rice, Conner, Joshua Williams, Pacheco, Bolton, Gay, Sneed all except McDuffie picked in later rounds since 2020.

Be nice to get a taste of that. We had a guy with two chins who couldn't even hit in the first.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He's in that second tier with Burrough and Allen. I can't defend him or the Ravens (including the FO or Harbaugh). You gotta do more to put your team on a position to be KC. You have to run the ball and keep Mahomes off the field.

Yeah but Burrow and Allen have definitely outperformed Lamar in the playoffs in their careers so far. I'd love to have Lamar, don't get me wrong. But his playoff/injury history concerns me enough that I don't think I'd make an insane trade for him along with a massive contract. All moot anyways since Ravens were never actually gonna let him go.

Edited by t96
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You been trashing him all game long.

I think we get the message now. Go take a break bro.

Lamar has unfortunately made the message quite clear. Pressure will just continue to build from here.

Just now, t96 said:

Yeah but Burrow and Allen have definitely outperformer Lamar in the playoffs in their careers so far. I'd love to have Lamar, don't get me wrong. But his playoff/injury history concerns me enough that I don't think I'd make an insane trade for him along with a massive contract. All moot anyways since Ravens were never actually gonna let him go.

IDK about Allen. He poops his pants about as often in the postseason.