• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want to know how far we have to go?

2 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

Ask yourself this:

How many Panthers players on offense would start on the Lions right now?

the answer is NOBODY!! In 2022-2023 we would have had CMC and DJ Moore, but last year and now? No one. Not a single player.

Maybe Thielen...

You could say that about most teams, so...

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I doubt we have any offensive players except Bryce that would start for ANY other team.  Not Ikey either with how bad he was last season

Moton would be a starter on many teams.

Bryce? You are truly delusional

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1

I’m not sure what the point of this thread is?

no one here seriously thinks we have a talented roster right now. If anything the lions roster should be a hope or ideal in what we can turn into in 2 seasons. 

the have a top oline with a corner stone tackle(hopefully Ickey can be fixed and develop into this) this enabled them to make David Montgomery into a bell cow back and give him a career year. He was like a chubba Hubbard level runner in Chicago. They hit on a 4th WR who became top 10 in the league. And they hit on a REALLY good TE. 

We hit on our draft picks and get the oline back in order and things can turn around. 

I’ll be interested to see how the lions fare once Ben Johnson leaves and the creativity of the scheme likely follows. We shall see. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Is better than the 49ers RT. 

Not even close. 

And a LOT better than the Chiefs' who is the most penalized OL in the league. Dude requires a headstart and a borderline illegal formation alignment just to have a fighting chance not to get boat raced.

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Not that I disagree but we just beat the lions last year. 

Panthers got lucky in that game. It was one of the coldest games in Panthers history and the Lions were not prepared to play a ground and pound game.