• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Arm Strength

0kBoomer

13 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Did someone get banned for not agreeing with LinvilleGorge's disdain of Bryce Young? Tell me that didn't just happen. This is getting out of control. 

We've always banned folks who show up with politically overt usernames, avatars, and/or obviously driving a single posting agenda from the get go. He checked every box. The error we made was not banning him straight out of the gate. I'll take the blame for that.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

We've always banned folks  who show up with politically overt usernames, avatars, and/or obviously driving a single posting agenda from the get go. The errors we made was not banning him straight out of the gate. I'll take the blame for that.

Should have just told him to change his avatar?  The OkBoomer thing is a generation thing as much as it’s political.  Was his agenda trying to defend the QB for the Panthers on a Panthers Forum??

• Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Should have just told him to change his avatar?  The OkBoomer thing is a generation thing as much as it’s political.  Was his agenda trying to defeond the QB for the Panthers on a Panthers Forum??

Should've just banned him immediately like we usually do. It's my bad. When folks like that show up we just smoke them right out of the gate. I honestly don't know why we didn't this time. As soon as I saw the username and av I chuckled and said "yeah, that guy's getting banned". I guess I just assumed one of the other mods would do it. That's lazy and my fault. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Should've just banned him immediately like we usually do. It's my bad. When folks like that show up we just smoke them right out of the gate. I honestly don't know why we didn't this time. As soon as I saw the username and av I chuckled and said "yeah, that guy's getting banned". I guess I just assumed one of the other mods would do it. That's lazy and my fault. 

Vine Ok GIF

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm proud of you. At least you picked a side when it comes to Bryce Young.

Don't let these people try to make you change your mind. If you truly believe Bryce sucks make it known. That way when he's out of the league in a few years you can say I told you so.

#NoodleArm

There's nothing to be proud about with "picking a side". Everyone is wrong on occasion. These folks who still think Bryce's arm isn't a limitation and point to college highlights and draft evaluations to "prove" their point have picked a side. Are you proud of them?

I'm proud of the folks who see new information and are willing to change their minds to fit the new information. Hell, if Bryce shows up next year slinging darts I'll be happy as hell. It wouldn't mean his arm wasn't trash his rookie season but it'll mean he put in strong work and improved it.

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Why does it anger so many that someone wants to believe in Young? Does it insult you that cannot convert them into seeing the world the way you do so there you must attach them and call them names? Can you not just ignore anything positive said about the guy and move on?

They engage others just as much if not more than they are engaged.

Furthermore the pro Young/against Stroud guys were extremely toxic in the lead up to and in the months that followed the draft. I didn't hear a peep out of you about that.

Edited by frankw

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

They engage others just as much if not more than they are engaged.

Furthermore the pro Young/against Stroud guys were extremely toxic in the lead up to and in the months that followed the draft. I didn't hear a peep out of you about that.

Most of the "we just want positivity" folks quickly became the most toxic posters on the board after Bryce had a decent game and we beat Stroud and Houston. Just like I said they would.

• Flames 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:57 AM, PootieNunu said:

You guys need to stop. Every fuging one of these QBs that you guys keep naming can throw further and with more accuracy than Bryce off their knees. 

Brees, Brady, etc all had nfl level arms, Bryce does not, end of the cope. 

brady had an excellent arm lol 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We've always banned folks who show up with politically overt usernames, avatars, and/or obviously driving a single posting agenda from the get go. He checked every box. The error we made was not banning him straight out of the gate. I'll take the blame for that.

What exactly is political about “OkBoomer” ???