• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Miller is going to be a star

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I am at the point where trading Lamelo should be explored.  If we can get a haul for him do it now

nah bro that makes no sense, he fits so well with Brandon and is a legit superstar caliber player and we would not be getting one of those in return. just need to solve his ankle issues.

7 hours ago, t96 said:

nah bro that makes no sense, he fits so well with Brandon and is a legit superstar caliber player and we would not be getting one of those in return. just need to solve his ankle issues.

I’m not sure the ankle issues will ever be “fixed”. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to explore the possibilities of a trade for Ball. We’ll be picking high enough in the draft to acquire a viable replacement and with additional draft capital we can continue to build around Miller. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, t96 said:

IF he is never on the court then why do you want to keep him. The best ability is availability. 

Brandon is the best player we drafted since Kemba. We need to do right by him by getting some veterans around him and (fingers crossed) hit on a few drafts coming up. We aren't a free agent destination so we would have to get someone in via trade and hope someone would follow him the next off season. Melo being our next biggest asset would have to be the bait.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Trading McCaffrey and Moore for picks sure as hell worked out great for the Panthers.

Hornets finally have 2 stars (still won't win a game til 2025) and y'all wanna get rid of one because he's not the new shiny toy. This is why I never post here anymore.

Been playing GM mode on 2k too much 

9 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Trading McCaffrey and Moore for picks sure as hell worked out great for the Panthers.

Hornets finally have 2 stars (still won't win a game til 2025) and y'all wanna get rid of one because he's not the new shiny toy. This is why I never post here anymore.

I would stay the course with LaMelo at least through next season to see how he and the rest of the team respond to a new staff and a new front office.

All that being said. That will come with no uncertain terms that the bullshit is over with. Players that don't give a damn to put in any effort can be shown the door. James Bouknight? Peace.

As far as comparing him to McCaffrey or Moore? Cmon....

Combined CMC and Moore's contracts are only a fraction of the contract Ball signed. Both were also more mature and aware enough not to be seen casually yucking it up with low effort players on the sideline while they were injured and the team was getting blown off the field.

I think most fans want LaMelo here. But they also want him to actually care about basketball. We'll see what happens.

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Shocker said:

Saw B Miller in Target in Concord with his family recently.  You don’t really understand the size of these guys until you see them in person.  

Oh trust me I've seen Raymond Felton at a gas station up close and personal. Dude listed at 6'2 but I swear he looked more like 6'5. 

Pretty chill guy I was so nervous I forgot to ask for a pic lol

• Flames 1