• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson

t96

21 hours ago, t96 said:

Getting out ahead of it early because you know this will come up eventually. He'll be cut by the Broncos this offseason and Canales coached him directly for 4 years (and was WRs coach before that since before Wilson got drafted), so there are significant ties to him. Dalton is under contract but can easily be cut.

Would you consider signing Russ? Yay or nay?

Personally not a fan but I could see us considering him because of Canales' ties to him. Would probably come cheap and could actually push Bryce more than Dalton at this point. But I wouldn't really want him in the locker room and his play on the field with the Broncos has been uninspiring to say the least.

Good thought, I have never liked him, but probably for the wrong reasons.  Something to keep an eye on

• Beer 1

Wilson’s arm is better than what we have. I try not to think about that. He still floats those rainbows up there for whoever can come down with it.

One silver lining I guess, Canales knows what to look for in a jump ball WR.

37 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Good thought, I have never liked him, but probably for the wrong reasons.  Something to keep an eye on

I have never liked him either. Just dot connecting that would happen eventually and it’s a slow part of the offseason…

52 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I would be shocked if they sign him.  It would basically be admitting Bryce isn’t going to work out.

admitting Bryce isn't going to work out would be a good sign for this franchise's future under Morgan/Canales, IMO

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

ANY money spent right now on a player who won't be here more than 3 years is a stupid waste...plain and simple...this is a FULL SCALE rebuild people.  It will take a few years AT LEAST before we are competing for a deep Playoff run....why waste money on guys at the end of there career?  We should be cutting/trading anyone in the 2nd half of their career other than massively cheap backups....period...

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I agree. I’m just under the assumption that giving Bryce the old college try this year was part of the terms of employment.

yeah it very well may have been, I hope not but wouldn't surprise me. 

If you are going to admit Bryce is what he looks like then find a better option. Wilson looks headed in the sub 3000 yards area permanently while Bryce didn't look like he could break through that. Hell go sign Baker first.

15 minutes ago, Waldo said:

If you are going to admit Bryce is what he looks like then find a better option. Wilson looks headed in the sub 3000 yards area permanently while Bryce didn't look like he could break through that. Hell go sign Baker first.

Hell no! I'd rather ride with Andy Dalton this year and start over in 2025 than to see that goober in a Panthers jersey for 1 minute. 

• Pie 2