• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we pursue a LT in free agency

Panthero

14 minutes ago, Panthero said:

Thought he had done decent until he moved to RT but that's just second hand info. 

He's been terrible the last couple of years. They moved him to RT in large part because he'd fallen off so bad at LT. It didn't help. Not sure what happened to him because he showed promise as a rookie and looked like he was gonna bea stud his second year then his play just cratered. I don't know if it was injuries or what. I mean, maybe he'd be worth a kick of the tires but I'd run far away from investing serious guarantees into him.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's been terrible the last couple of years. They moved him to RT in large part because he'd fallen off so bad at LT. It didn't help. Not sure what happened to him because he showed promise as a rookie and looked like he was gonna bea stud his second year then his play just cratered. I don't know if it was injuries or what. I mean, maybe he'd be worth a kick of the tires but I'd run far away from investing serious guarantees into him.

Sounds like we already have one of him...

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Why isn’t anyone talking about Derrick Henry?  Damn that dude would immediately improve this offense and I’d give him a 4-5 yr deal.  Lotta gas in that tank.

Henry is 30 and has over 2k carries in his career. Let that man go to a contender for his last couple seasons, we dont need him here to lead us to 5 wins. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2