• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Howel

fanpanther

Young for Howell straight up hypothetical trade  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Young for Howell straight up hypothetical trade

• Young
    • Howell

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I would take Howell all day over Young but we would need to include some draft picks to make it happen.

Just objectively speaking there's zero chance this trade happens. One, we're not gonna move on from Bryce just one year removed from that bold trade up. Two, if the Commanders trade Howell it'll be because they draft a QB at #2 overall in which case they'll be wanting non-QB assets in exchange for Howell.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just objectively speaking there's zero chance this trade happens. One, we're not gonna move on from Bryce just one year removed from that bold trade up. Two, if the Commanders trade Howell it'll be because they draft a QB at #2 overall in which case they'll be wanting non-QB assets in exchange for Howell.

Maye seems to be under some fire from some of the analysts lately.  Some are saying the combine could move daniels to the 2nd qb.  If the commies are not sold on either I would either swap to 3 with NE and/or simply draft Harrison because I know that kid can ball and roll Howell out there again hoping he improves because his year wasnt a total catastrophe play wise

33 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maye seems to be under some fire from some of the analysts lately.  Some are saying the combine could move daniels to the 2nd qb.  If the commies are not sold on either I would either swap to 3 with NE and/or simply draft Harrison because I know that kid can ball and roll Howell out there again hoping he improves because his year wasnt a total catastrophe play wise

New ownership loves shiny new QBs. They're going QB.

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

sure by mhjr is just special man

I'm not sold on it. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a really good WR prospect but he just seems to me like a typical #1 WR available type. I won't be shocked if he doesn't turn out to be the best WR out of this class.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not sold on it. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a really good WR prospect but he just seems to me like a typical #1 WR available type. I won't be shocked if he doesn't turn out to be the best WR out of this class.

Even watching him I don't see what stands out. He's tall and he can jump. I don't see game breaking speed. I don't see him creating a lot of separation.

I'm sure he will be a pro bowl caliber WR, but I don't see generationl type WR.

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Even watching him I don't see what stands out. He's tall and he can jump. I don't see game breaking speed. I don't see him creating a lot of separation.

I'm sure he will be a pro bowl caliber WR, but I don't see generationl type WR.

Same. 

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean he is clocking in as the best prospect in almost 20 years.  6'4 runs a 4.3, wins contested catches and is insanely strong.   The dude is going to crush it.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/top-wide-receiver-prospects-in-nfl-draft-history/

I just don't see 4.3 speed on the field. He plays like a high 4.4s type. Which is plenty fast given his size.