• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper on the proudest moment since owning the team….

ncfan

Anyone know where she's from, what year she was born, what school / college she attended?  The entire person is a complete mystery before she married Tepper.  Not a conspiracy theorist but just saying... 😉

reptilian dollar bill GIF by G1ft3d

Edited by NAS

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Anyone know where she's from, what year she was born, what school / college she attended?  The entire person is a complete mystery before she married Tepper.  Not a conspiracy theorist but just saying... 😉

reptilian dollar bill GIF by G1ft3d

Not a conspiracy theorist but JFC, what is the obsession here? Your other thread gets closed and you are asking in here about her personal information?

Honestly, the Nicole Tepper obsessive posts in here (and other threads) make me glad I don’t have a daughter.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Not a conspiracy theorist but JFC, what is the obsession here? Your other thread gets closed and you are asking in here about her personal information?

Honestly, the Nicole Tepper obsessive posts in here (and other threads) make me glad I don’t have a daughter.

There is definitely some underlying issues going on.  Some nearly had a mental breakdown over a picture of her hugging Bryce, then we have the same crew calling Adam Schefter a liar because he said she preferred Stroud.  Both her and Dave have a long way to go as owners but the obsession is very real and sometimes disturbing... 

Worst win percentage in all of sports.

Some people want the team to actually compete and not be a dogshit franchise for another several years.

Others want to white knight hoping maybe the Tepper's will read it and thank them.

We all have our priorities I guess.

All I’m saying is last time this little crew overreacted about Nicole it turned out she wanted Stroud. We can speculate, cry, and complain about her but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. She obviously wasn’t a big enough decision maker to get her way on that pick. Qualified or not I wish they listened to her on that.
Both her and Dave have a lot to prove as owners no doubt. There is just an odd obsession with her by a select few on her. If you want to defect and call it “white knighting” then feel free. It’s still a odd look…

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

All I’m saying is last time this little crew overreacted about Nicole it turned out she wanted Stroud. We can speculate, cry, and complain about her but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. She obviously wasn’t a big enough decision maker to get her way on that pick. Qualified or not I wish they listened to her on that.
Both her and Dave have a lot to prove as owners no doubt. There is just an odd obsession with her by a select few on her. If you want to defect and call it “white knighting” then feel free. It’s still a odd look…

We have nothing other than Schefter saying that and we have no idea who he talked to. It sounds like a coping mechanism to me that people want to believe that immediately without hearing word one from any of the coaches who were fired. They knew who wanted which QB. I'll listen when they speak.

The sexual remarks about Nicole Tepper are ignorance and should be disregarded as such. At the same time let's be real here it is a very small percentage of posts in an overall discussion. And at the end of the day we all know how the internet is. You can't escape that. Overall the criticism is tame compared to some of the vitriol heaped on other public figures I would have to say. And furthermore at some point people who only seem to focus their posts on defending billionaires like the Tepper's just end up looking like Elon Musk fanboys.

Legitimate criticism and discussion should be happening and it will be ongoing until the Tepper's stop trying to make everything about them and actually allow qualified football people to lead the franchise.

This unprompted interview from Nicole was the complete opposite of what anyone in the Carolinas needed. Any remotely significant level of hope we as Panthers fans had begun to establish with the new year has again been reset back to square one.

Apparently 6 years is not long enough for it to register that, for the football fans who watch this sort of show, the "ticketed events" we are interested in are football games.  Personally, I couldn't care less about the events that caused us to rip up a grass field and make the playing field less safe for our players.

Maybe it will sink in in year 7.  You know, Jay-Z and all.

I have read several post, and have found Nicole is between 53-64. I found a couple sites that she was born in 1959, which makes her 64. I have heard that she had been working at Appaloosa before they was married, but that may not be correct may have been a spoof.

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

We have nothing other than Schefter saying that and we have no idea who he talked to. It sounds like a coping mechanism to me that people want to believe that immediately without hearing word one from any of the coaches who were fired. They knew who wanted which QB. I'll listen when they speak.

The sexual remarks about Nicole Tepper are ignorance and should be disregarded as such. At the same time let's be real here it is a very small percentage of posts in an overall discussion. And at the end of the day we all know how the internet is. You can't escape that. Overall the criticism is tame compared to some of the vitriol heaped on other public figures I would have to say. And furthermore at some point people who only seem to focus their posts on defending billionaires like the Tepper's just end up looking like Elon Musk fanboys.

Legitimate criticism and discussion should be happening and it will be ongoing until the Tepper's stop trying to make everything about them and actually allow qualified football people to lead the franchise.

This unprompted interview from Nicole was the complete opposite of what anyone in the Carolinas needed. Any remotely significant level of hope we as Panthers fans had begun to establish with the new year has again been reset back to square one.

Oh so believing Adam Schefter is now a “coping mechanism?” It’s getting sad and predictable. He was mentioning how people around the building give Dave a hard time about her being right. Serious question, why do you care if she did like Stroud? There is no legit reason to lie and they have both still done terrible jobs as owners. It really doesn’t matter. I just find it funny because this same core of posters overreacted to a picture and it turns out they were more than likely incorrect. 
They both have done a bad job so far. Critiquing them is deserved and part of it. Some people on here are just stuck in overreaction mode (like the picture). For example I highly doubt she sought out this interview. She was probably asked. It’s a big nothing burger. Now if the people her and her husband put in charge struggle again, that is a much bigger issue.

At the end of the day she and Dave are the owners of our team and there isn’t much more we can do other than hope they eventually figure out what works in this league.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Oh so believing Adam Schefter is now a “coping mechanism?” It’s getting sad and predictable. He was mentioning how people around the building give Dave a hard time about her being right. Serious question, why do you care if she did like Stroud? There is no legit reason to lie and they have both still done terrible jobs as owners. It really doesn’t matter. I just find it funny because this same core of posters overreacted to a picture and it turns out they were more than likely incorrect. 
They both have done a bad job so far. Critiquing them is deserved and part of it. Some people on here are just stuck in overreaction mode (like the picture). For example I highly doubt she sought out this interview. She was probably asked. It’s a big nothing burger. Now if the people her and her husband put in charge struggle again, that is a much bigger issue.

At the end of the day she and Dave are the owners of our team and there isn’t much more we can do other than hope they eventually figure out what works in this league.

I said believing it to be 100% true with absolutely zero input directly from the people who were there.

One thing is for sure the story between Stroud and Young isn't going anywhere and will be talked about for years to come. They are forever connected. We'll get the whole scoop on it eventually. This is all ripe for an ESPN 30 for 30 many years down the line. Count on it.

You don't see anything odd at all about the timing of the interview? Within the same week of Schefter name dropping her? Well alright.

I concur on your final point. The issue is they have to show some kind of awareness and they lack that entirely. I'm beginning to think they are just that aloof. Which is certainly possible. We already know David Tepper regards his critics as basement dwellers. That's straight from the horses mouth. But hey if people want to concern post and agonize over a perceived lack of civility that's their prerogative.

• Pie 1