• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want next?

Honestly, I would try to move Brown for a draft haul.

We are sort of tanking, so signing him to a big deal next offseason makes little sense. Get a 1st and some change and start loading up.

Time to tear the Band-Aid off and just try to crush these next few years of top 5-10 draft picks and supplemental picks.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Many of us have been begging for a tank year for years. Of course we do it going into a year projected to have a weak QB class.

Way too early to know what the QB class will look like, but if nothing else Shedeur Sanders should be an option. Or hopefully Bryce shows some life and we can use that pick on a pass rusher or WR.

Just now, pantherdad said:

I would love to get that linebacker from North Carolina State, but he ain’t falling to 33. No chance.

He could be there, one of my favorite players in this draft.  Payton Wilson

• Flames 1

34 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Honestly, I would try to move Brown for a draft haul.

We are sort of tanking, so signing him to a big deal next offseason makes little sense. Get a 1st and some change and start loading up.

Time to tear the Band-Aid off and just try to crush these next few years of top 5-10 draft picks and supplemental picks.

They just might trade him before the draft. His trade value will not be any higher since he has years left on his rookie deal. If they don't extend him before his contract is up then it's the Burns situation all over again. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, pantherdad said:

Luke 2.0

I'll stop short of making that comparison but he looks as quick sideline to sideline. And he does that thing that I remember watching Luke do in the Ravens preseason game when I knew we had something special: he just disappears into the scrum and then somehow just pops out the other side like a David Copperfield magic trick going at full speed for a TFL. 

I'm on the record as wanting a MLB at the top of the 2nd. This is my guy now!

• Pie 2

Big money players (overpaid) go the first couple days. Teams blow their load early.

Then comes the good players that help fill out the roster for much more reasonable money. That's where we need to be shopping and that's where we'll be spending money.

People are acting like this is black Friday and we've only got this one day to shop a d if we haven't gotten anything by midnight it's too late.

The truth is our shopping season is just getting started.

We can replace who we lost. I mean it's not like we have an all star roster to replace. We've got a lot of players from a 2 win team. The ones that were going to cost the most but that will be easy to replace are gone.

We should be ok with this.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I'll stop short of making that comparison but he looks as quick sideline to sideline. And he does that thing that I remember watching Luke do in the Ravens preseason game when I knew we had something special: he just disappears into the scrum and then somehow just pops out the other side like a David Copperfield magic trick going at full speed for a TFL. 

I'm on the record as wanting a MLB at the top of the 2nd. This is my guy now!

He’s like an inch taller than Luke, but same weight, measurables , and everything and he’s faster