• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Chase Young visiting Panthers

My view?  If he is cheap, why not?  He is 24, will get 9-10 sacks, and we would have paid $25m for that.  We can't fill all the holes this year.   Do I expect much? No, but when I was 24....

If they give him $20m, NO.  If they give him $2-4 m, maybe.

1 minute ago, imminent rogaine said:

Barret to dolphins. 

id take Dupree in a heartbeat. I Always felt like he was solid. 

Kind of older at 31.  I feel like we want a bunch of young players (pun intended with Bryce and Chase). 

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

My view?  If he is cheap, why not?  He is 24, will get 9-10 sacks, and we would have paid $25m for that.  We can't fill all the holes this year.   Do I expect much? No, but when I was 24....

This^

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He's not going to take a lowball contract lol.

40 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

IDK Chase did very little after his trade last year.  While me might thrive in Evero's defense I am very skeptical about signing him. 

Then again, he may only need a reboot.  If we did sign him and Evero gets the dawg in him that he used to have.  Who knows. 

Chase > Burns

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You guys might want to check out his stats too. Can barely play a full season, never more than 8 sacks. You can sign two scrubs that will rotate and give you that.

8 sacks is pretty much the average for Burns.  Plus Young can play some run defense.  He makes sense as a filler to replace Burns with a little potential in there.  

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You guys might want to check out his stats too. Can barely play a full season, never more than 8 sacks. You can sign two scrubs that will rotate and give you that.

I'm down for that too. It will require waiting until the preseason and final cuts. I would rob teams practice squads to fill holes this season.