• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chinn gone

biggest misuse of talent in Panthers history

we had a Kam Chancellor and turned him into Haruki Nakamura.

Quinn knows what he's getting. Congrats to Commies fans and Chinn. Wish him nothing but the best and I hope he fuging shreds this garbage ass franchise every time we play them.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The Panthers having guys show promos as rookies and then regressing or plateauing sure is a pretty common theme.

I don't know if I'd call it regressing. Took him out of the position he was excelling in. Opposing offenses couldn't stop him, so Rhule did. Typical Panthers move and then it all turned to poo. 

• Pie 4

Just now, electro's horse said:

biggest misuse of talent in Panthers history

we had a Kam Chancellor and turned him into Haruki Nakamura.

Quinn knows what he's getting. Congrats to Commies fans and Chinn. Wish him nothing but the best and I hope he fuging shreds this garbage ass franchise every time we play them.

Quinn's defense was historically terrible when he was the HC in Atlanta though. Maybe he went back to his Legion of Boom roots in Seattle but if I recall they never ranked higher than like 20th on Defense when he was with the Falcons. 

5 minutes ago, RJK said:

Enough tweeners and positionless players. It’s never worked in Carolina 

he was 2nd for defensive rookie of the year, and should have got it if we're being honest with ourselves. 

he had a position. Rhule just thought he was Earl Thomas or something. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Quinn's defense was historically terrible when he was the HC in Atlanta though. Maybe he went back to his Legion of Boom roots in Seattle but if I recall they never ranked higher than like 20th on Defense when he was with the Falcons. 

2017: 8th in points, 9th in yards