• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Diontae Johnson to the Panthers

33 minutes ago, top dawg said:

It was a good deal for both teams. CBS Sports actually gave the Steelers an A and us a B (they get rhe better grade for moving up). They need corners and we need receivers. 

We need a Corner bad. We would have took a #3 and been happy. 

5 minutes ago, steelhead said:

I still say it's the Chinese currency where it came from. And no one wants to admit it. Lol

I would believe it.  The only difference is where you will hear it more. North of the Mason Dickinson line you will hear more local blue collar types use yunz or you unz as it's pronounced. 

Below the line it's y'all from the same demographic. White collar folks have to stick to the proper use of the English language or whatever they speak more often in their daily interactions. 

With Blue collar folks pretty much everywhere you are free to use a less formal means of communication on a daily basis and thus creating the wide variety of phrases and use of words imaginable. That's been my experience anyway. 

16 minutes ago, steelhead said:

Don't get so butthurt. Like I said week one you'll be asking why he drops back after the catch. 

So I guess everyone at the Steelers forum has been complaining for 2 years and calming him Mr. I run backwards for nothing.

You're so cute to think I'm butthurt. Take your psycho babble BS and go.  

You're just disappointing me more and more at this point. 

31 minutes ago, strato said:

This sounds good to me. One year will be plenty for what we really need him for.

I hope he is like Smitty, takes no prisoners and demands you compete.

yeah prove it year for Bryce and prove it year for Diontae to elevate a game manager QB. Don't pay either of them any more money til they produce. They supposedly have a great O-line now so time to get open and connect shouldn't be an excuse 

8 hours ago, Navy_football said:

I don't think many here watch a lot of games other than Carolina Panthers. DJ is Stephon Diggs light. 

And that might make him our best WR--I can't imagine how easy it was to game plan against us.  I would flood A gaps. cover the TE with a LB if necessary, and let Adam Thielen get his 75 yards.

59 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

And that might make him our best WR--I can't imagine how easy it was to game plan against us.  I would flood A gaps. cover the TE with a LB if necessary, and let Adam Thielen get his 75 yards.

Might? Ain't no might. He's our best receiver the moment he walks into the building. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Why are you wasting a LB in coverage? We don't have any TEs. Blitz that guy!

• Flames 2