• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brycs's dad picks between Keon, Ladd, AD & X

5 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Man, I want young to be good because then we have a franchise QB, but I also want him to be good so everyone that jumped down his throat in this fandom can be shamed for all eternity for giving up on a player less than a year into his rookie season.

Hey thats cool...my only thing is dont say something like this if you are NOT going to keep the same energy for other plays we draft because then it just comes off bias. Cant throw somebody like mingo under the bus but give bryce a thousand passes. It doesn't work like that. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, RJK said:

Great now we’ve got to deal with the #1 pick and face of the franchises daddy giving his two cents…from bad to worse 

Its tough but you will just have to dig deep and learn to live again after the father of a player who had a bad rookie season has an opinion on sports too. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Dad deleted his tweet. 

Someone got wind of something. Perhaps he thought about it and figured that he shouldn't publicly be weighing in, or maybe he got tired of jerks giving what amounted to as unrelated responses. 

It's probably a good thing either way.

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Hey thats cool...my only thing is dont say something like this if you are NOT going to keep the same energy for other plays we draft because then it just comes off bias. Cant throw somebody like mingo under the bus but give bryce a thousand passes. It doesn't work like that. 

I stopped paying any mind to the Mingo is a bust it's not Bryce's fault talk after BY missed him deep for that easy long touchdown.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

People saying he never had anybody open... not true. That he saw them? I think he missed a lot. That isn’t really my issue with him, that happens to everybody, that is more with his defenders. 

I think there is NFL open, that people aren’t looking at that and they are cherrypicking plays where people aren’t open, or aren’t obviously open.

There are lots of plays where guys were covered too, yes. I don’t think that is uncommon in the NFL. Seen it many times. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Dad deleted his tweet. 

Someone got wind of something. Perhaps he thought about it and figured that he shouldn't publicly be weighing in, or maybe he got tired of jerks giving what amounted to as unrelated responses. 

It's probably a good thing either way.

Option b

1 hour ago, strato said:

People saying he never had anybody open... not true. That he saw them? I think he missed a lot. That isn’t really my issue with him, that happens to everybody, that is more with his defenders. 

I think there is NFL open, that people aren’t looking at that and they are cherrypicking plays where people aren’t open, or aren’t obviously open.

There are lots of plays where guys were covered too, yes. I don’t think that is uncommon in the NFL. Seen it many times. 

This right here, there is college open and NFL open. Its a difference.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Was B the one with Mitchell? If so then B all the way for me too. I doubt he falls to 33 though…

I could be wrong, but I that he was referring to option b as in the jerk fans giving low class responses.

23 hours ago, top dawg said:

You don't have to "respect" the man's takes, but you (as "you" in general) so don't have to make decidedly cheeky and unrelated remarks. It's childish to be perfectly honest.

No idea how I’m being childish. Regardless, not sure anyone has ever called someone childish and not appeared hypocritical in doing so. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

No idea how I’m being childish. Regardless, not sure anyone has ever called someone childish and not appeared hypocritical in doing so. 

Isn't it childish of Bryces dad to be replying to twitter polls about which WR his sons professional football team should draft? Morgan doesn't need to have other teams think we're leaning one way or another on any draft prospects

• Flames 1

24 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Isn't it childish of Bryces dad to be replying to twitter polls about which WR his sons professional football team should draft? Morgan doesn't need to have other teams think we're leaning one way or another on any draft prospects

In all seriousness, i would be upset if somebody like Legette ended up being drafted ahead of us and then a rumor came out later that a team saw that tweet from Bryces dad and had a hunch we would draft him if he fell. Not saying this could happen outright but if it did...yes i would be upset.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

I wasn't even referring to you, per se, that's why I said "you" in general, but perhaps that escaped you. 

As for me being, or appearing childish, whatever. Any long time Huddler will tell you that you'll never see me making impertinent remarks about a player when they've done nothing but be bad at football, much less the player's family. If you can't see how immature that is, I can't help you. Now perhaps I'm being a bit too serious, and the Internet can lead to misreading a person's true disposition and intent, but making remarks about a Craig Young just because Bryce Young had a bad rookie season is not befitting of the Huddle in my opinion.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

That's not childish at all. It may not be wise, appropriate, or smart, but that's only an opinion. Craig Young is not employed by the Panthers, and as such is not bound by their policies or rules. We live in a free country and people have a right to answer polls or give their opinions.

BTW, If execs are drafting Legette based on a tweet by Craig Young---really unbelievable---they're damned fools.

Edited by top dawg