• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brycs's dad picks between Keon, Ladd, AD & X

Craig Young picks Legette

I mean, I could see it. He is a bigger receiver unlike Ladd and just as fast. He's probably more of a dawg than inconsistent Mitchell, and is a more versatile route runner. His muscular frame isn't really twitchy though. We'll see. Other than size, McConkey would have to be the pick IMO. We'll see.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 3

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Craig Young picks Legette

I mean, I could see it. He is a bigger receiver unlike Ladd and just as fast. He's probably more of a dawg than inconsistent Mitchell, and is a more versatile route runner. His muscular frame isn't really twitchy though. We'll see. Other than size, McConkey would have to be the pick IMO. We'll see.

Hes nowhere near as fast unless you're just running untouched in a straight line for 40 yards.  AD would be my #1 choice and then Ladd, of the ones mentioned. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

Hes nowhere near as fast unless you're just running untouched in a straight line for 40 yards.  AD would be my #1 choice and then Ladd, of the ones mentioned. 

AD is faster and more twitchy than Legette for sure. He's big with a large catch radius also. There's a lot to work with. He may not be as physical at the point of the catch though. 

I've consistently said that if AD or Ladd or there, it will be one of the two. There may be some reduancy with Ladd now that we picked up DJ (though only for the short term right now). I've also said that there's an outside chance that it could be Legette (due to his motor and prowess at the catch point). Keon is someone else's cup of tea. Other than great size, I don't see it. Ladd is the most polished of them all, and has legit speed and quickness. I'm not gonna lie though, I might pick AD too.

• Pie 1