• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT Yosh Nijman to the Panthers

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like bringing in food depth and potentially someone to push Icky if he doesn't put in the work this off-season.

Absolutely, our depth is so pitiful that the starters have no competition. 

So, you have one year to get your sh1t together Icky.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Decent money they must like him 

Didn't we pay Cam Irving something like this?  I am still reading the thread, but I thought Brady was going to be the swing T---it seems now that BC could be the third OG and the fourth OT.

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Didn't we pay Cam Irving something like this?  I am still reading the thread, but I thought Brady was going to be the swing T---it seems now that BC could be the third OG and the fourth OT.

I doubt that a new OL coach and new head coach write the depth chart in ink during March.

We are going to have more than one of these types.

Edited by csx
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Chinn for a year lol 

Burns 

CMC..somewhat

DJ Moore 

Pretty much everyone we traded or let walk. Barno's a 9+ iirc... but I get your point. The last OT I remember seeing a 9+ on was Greg Little. We all know how that turned out...

Bright side is, this guy is already proven(to an extent). Gives BC some competition and improves our depth.

Not sure why you mentioned Greg Little, he was a horrible athlete with a putrid RAS.

IMG_0542.jpeg

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I don’t think this is a guy that is going to push for anything. Seems more like a project that GB gave up on.

Not seeing how he is better than Icky or BC. 

Hopefully he is a serviceable backup.

I mean, Icky was trash last year. It wouldn't take much.

4 minutes ago, shaq said:

Not sure why you mentioned Greg Little, he was a horrible athlete with a putrid RAS.

IMG_0542.jpeg

I remember watching him at the Combine because I was watching OTs carefully given our need. The guy looks like a fish out of water. Like a guy with two left feet. I don't think he'd ever actually ran any of those drills before. He hadn't prepared a bit for the biggest job interview he'd ever have in his life. I couldn't believe it when the reports started trickling out that Hurney really liked him. Like... WHAT???

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Could BC compete with Corbett at center? Or is he being groomed for RT if Ickey works out?

He is a depth signing. Don’t read too much into it.