• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clowney coming home?

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

if i'm thinking of the right person, he was going to be meeting with the jets today then flying here tonight and visiting with us tomorrow.

or maybe that was williams. i don't know.

His visit with the Panthers was last week on Thursday/Friday (one of those days).

30 minutes ago, rayzor said:

if i'm thinking of the right person, he was going to be meeting with the jets today then flying here tonight and visiting with us tomorrow.

or maybe that was williams. i don't know.

Ok thanks, I guess I’m confused, did he meet with us last week? 

I really hope we can get Clowney. I feel cautiously optimistic about the defense this year, for whatever reason, if we can get him and another piece. He probably is going to take his sweet ass time signing with a team, just like last year. Probably gathering offers and reporting back to the Ravens to give them a chance to give him a fair offer. 

39 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Brown is literally the only star we have left on the roster 

And the most valuable so if this thing looks doom and gloom again next season and someone calls offering multiple first do you pass it up again? i dont know