• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Visits/Prospect Meetings Tracker

17 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Fair play to anyone that can muster the energy to give a fug about this Draft.

I'm still not over the trade and selection from last year - that fuged us for years.

Never Mind What GIF by US National Archives

meh...it happened. it's in the past.

this is such a deep draft they'll be plenty of talent to pick up. gonna be fun, even without that first overall or any first rounder. 

Kiper put out a mock draft today and he sure doesn’t know that the Panthers aren’t that lucky. He has us trading 33 to the Giants for 47 and next year’s 2nd. Not a bad trade since we need talent, but I laughed at who he took for us at 39 and 47, almost felt like it was one of those this will never happen picking Rome Odunze at 33 type mocks.

39 - Ladd McConkey

47 - Jackson Powers-Johnson

Right. If we walk out of the draft with those 2 and the Giants 2025 2nd, I’d drop to the floor and pray to the football gods to say thank you. I’ll also brace myself for the football gods to show us why they dropped and then laugh at us again.

• Beer 2

22 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Kiper put out a mock draft today and he sure doesn’t know that the Panthers aren’t that lucky. He has us trading 33 to the Giants for 47 and next year’s 2nd. Not a bad trade since we need talent, but I laughed at who he took for us at 39 and 47, almost felt like it was one of those this will never happen picking Rome Odunze at 33 type mocks.

39 - Ladd McConkey

47 - Jackson Powers-Johnson

Right. If we walk out of the draft with those 2 and the Giants 2025 2nd, I’d drop to the floor and pray to the football gods to say thank you. I’ll also brace myself for the football gods to show us why they dropped and then laugh at us again.

Same here, seems like a dream come true. But I did have both available in one of my mocks. I picked JPJ at 33 and Ladd at 39.