• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No WRs in round 2, I’m good with that

Martin

3 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I'm not opposed to getting a wr with 1 of our top picks, but will be okay if the draft plays out where we don't get one.  

I won't be. No way! This draft is too deep not to get one by the end of the third round. 

Taking the best player available sounds great until you line up with the WR we currently have and realize we have no gamebreakers and will score 10 points a game. Then you wade through a 3 win season and are back wanting a WR in the 2025 draft. No, I dont think we have to reach to get at least 1 playmaking WR in round 2.

46 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

This is the most WR loaded draft in a decade.  We would be stupid not to draft WR.  Mingo would be 3-4th rounder in this year draft.

We've drafted 1 wr in our history that amounted to anything. We might just might be snakebit on that position.

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm all for letting the draft play out and let it come to you as they say. Stay out the "runs" on players at any position.  That's how we ended up with an overdrafted DE. The Panthers could take any player and it would fill a need somewhere. Just take the best left on their board and don't look back. 

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Beer 1