• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Reason The Panthers May have Traded Up To Get Legette

Buffalo not being all nice to New England?  In what world would people expect a team to treat their divisional competitors fairly? 

When have those New England bastards ever done anything but work to undermine their competitors? 

Buffalo should be trading with someone on New England’s schedule hoping to help deal them a loss, and New England is supposed to know that.  If anyone in New England is whining about it... lol.

• Pie 6

33 minutes ago, travisura said:

Word on the street is that Beane called Morgan when he got word that the Patriots wanted to move up for Legette. Morgan gets to move up for relatively cheap to get his guy, Beane gets to move back and still get his guy, and the Pats get screwed over. Win, win, win.

Should have called his bluff and picked Cooper DeJean if the Patriots traded up.

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i love it.

in a draft where you screw over the pats and the cowboys and rip off the rams, i think we did good.

i don't have a problem with the rams, btw. but it was nice not getting the bad end of a deal like that deal for once.

I respect the Rams though. They got their guy. Scouts really liked Braden Fiske. 

Sometimes---probably all the time---you can't pay those value charts any mind.

• Pie 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rayzor said:

i love it.

in a draft where you screw over the pats and the cowboys and rip off the rams, i think we did good.

i don't have a problem with the rams, btw. but it was nice not getting the bad end of a deal like that deal for once.

Slow your roll a little. Back in 2021, while many of us just wanted OL with almost every pick, there was a lot of cheering when we got TMJ right before the Saints.

We got all excited for Fittermagic and in the end, we got poo instead of a pro-bowl C many of us wanted and NO got a starting LB and had to double up in 2022 on WR and got Olave and Shaheed.

I don’t think we won the “screwing over” part of the draft then, and it worries me every time I see posts that mirror something we did in the Rhule, Hurney, Fitt and Reich periods.

Here’s to hoping for different results and yes, to all that think cautious hope is terrible, I do actually want Legette and every other move to succeed. The past 6 years has sucked balls.

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

50 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Slow your roll a little. Back in 2021, while many of us just wanted OL with almost every pick, there was a lot of cheering when we got TMJ right before the Saints.

We got all excited for Fittermagic and in the end, we got poo instead of a pro-bowl C many of us wanted and NO got a starting LB and had to double up in 2022 on WR and got Olave and Shaheed.

I don’t think we won the “screwing over” part of the draft then, and it worries me every time I see posts that mirror something we did in the Rhule, Hurney, Fitt and Reich periods.

Here’s to hoping for different results and yes, to all that think cautious hope is terrible, I do actually want Legette and every other move to succeed. The past 6 years has sucked balls.

i ain't slowing nothing down. 

Go Faster Wallace And Gromit GIF by Aardman Animations

if it leads to a cliff...so be it.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1