• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rags rd 2 game 6 7pm Thursday

Welp, Im done with Rod. Never going to win a Cup with his piss poor power plays and dumbass goalie decision making along with complete and total lapses from the whole team from time to time. Hit the road and never come back.

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

It's going to be an unpopular opinion, but Rod has to go. His choices on players to sit and going with Freddie despite him not looking good one game in the series is a fireable enough offense for me

It’s not unpopular but I think you give Rod one more season because this was the first time they’ve actually made a push at the trade deadline. They’ll retool and be back next year but man, this hurts. They were in control of this game and fell apart. The rangers wanted it more and they couldn’t get anything else out of the roster. 

• Pie 1

Just now, WaterBoy said:

Took the foot of the gas with the two goal lead. Killed the momentum. 

We really didn't. We hit like two posts that could have put us up 5 to one. Then Freddie lets in an awful second goal, rags score on a PP, and then Freddie lets in another awful goal.

But yes, the last 10 minutes of our game we're not our best

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

Welp it was fun trying to come back down 3-0. Gonna be lots of changes next season. 

I think we’ll have a new coach, different system. At least 3 new dlinemen, a new goalie and lot of turnover in the top 12. 

I don't think there will be as much as you think, if they want they have the cash to resign all but 1 or 2.