• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs - Updates/News

I'm not as completely down at @mrcompletely11, but I'm also realistic.  OTAs are teaching days and practice days.  It's not even real practice.  It's all in shorts and tee shirts.  Here's my number 1 priority: stay healthy.  Then learn what the coaches want and work on the execution.  That's what has to be done.

Just stay healthy.  I don't care if Ian Thomas looks like the next great thing at TE in shorts and tee shirts.  Show it in September.  It's nice that Bryce threw a 40 yard TD pass to AT.  Now do it when it matters guys.

That's it, put up or shut up.  Though I will enjoy things because that's just kind of where I am 😃  

• Pie 6

Don't fall into the camp hero trap folks. For right now enjoy camp and wait to see it translate to preseason games. Then we can talk about expectations. Until I see it in preseason I'm in yawn mode.

• Pie 2