• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How will you react when the Panthers draft Tim Tebow?

SmootsDaddy89

I'll just hope he becomes the next Joe Montana and takes us to four Super Bowls. Same if we picked any QB.

That's about the size of it. I would be very hopeful because I know that The Golden Calf of Bristol is as tough a competitor as you want to see. I could be wrong, or just too damned idealistic, but I am thinking that The Golden Calf of Bristol might be like the new kid on the block that lands up on a team by default (because he is the last guy picked), and then pleasantly surpises his team while making the opposition pay dearly for overlooking him. I did that a lot when I was a kid, being that I moved around so much. If I was picked number 2 (which wasn't that many times), I would take it as an affront and crush my sandlot competitors. If The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't end up here, y'all better hope The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't ultimately bite us in the ass.

My reaction would be... It would be the first time that I rooted for a Panther draft pick to fail. ;)

But seriously, I would. Espescially, in the 2nd round. Ugh, I wanna throw up thinking about it.

But, word around the league is that he probably be gone by our pick, and if not trade with someone who still really wants him,

Archived