• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Devin Thomas waived

Goosfraba21

wow he must have really awful not to be able to crack the lineup of a very very awful panther WR corps.....cant do anything but laugh

i actually don't think the WR corps is as bad as people like to say. the entire team is down, so none of them are looking particularly great, but despite absolutely horrid quarterback and line play LaFell is slowly developing into a solid option and Gettis is looking downright dangerous.

plug the two of these guys and smitty into an offensive line that isn't completely inept and a franchise quarterback and it could be a beautiful thing.

i actually don't think the WR corps is as bad as people like to say. the entire team is down, so none of them are looking particularly great, but despite absolutely horrid quarterback and line play LaFell is slowly developing into a solid option and Gettis is looking downright dangerous.

plug the two of these guys and smitty into an offensive line that isn't completely inept and a franchise quarterback and it could be a beautiful thing.

I agree. especially with gettis. we need to keep him b.c hes gonna be a damn good receiver once he gets a good qb to throw to him.

I agree. I actually look forward to having Gettis, Lafell and Smith next year, if we can get the pass protection and the QB situation straightened out. Gettis especially looks like he will be a very good receiver.

I agree. I actually look forward to having Gettis, Lafell and Smith next year, if we can get the pass protection and the QB situation straightened out. Gettis especially looks like he will be a very good receiver.

IF - that's a big if - he can produce at a high level and build on the skill set he's got (he's a big target, extremely quick) he could take the starting spot as a deep threat, leaving brandon lafell is the big posession receiver and downhill blocker at WR2... and smitty in the slot, which would be lethal.

combine that with Luck ( :drool5: ) and a good line and double trouble and this offense has the potential to be phenomenal.

Archived